Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have enough to get a set, but it's the principle of the thing. Neither figure is worth even $150 dollars each, in my opinion. Even Scarecrow.

Yeah, I want this set pretty bad. Not only because of Scarecrow (I've been waiting for him for awhile now) but also to complete the line.

I just can't justify paying that much for two figures. Around $350, give or take, is my limit. My luck, if I gave into the prices and bought it for $500 to $600 dollars, it could be had for much less after I bought it. That would make me appreciate the ones I owned even less.

I'll take my chances and play the waiting game.

I have enough to get a set, but it's the principle of the thing. Neither figure is worth even $150 dollars each, in my opinion. Even Scarecrow.

Yeah, I want this set pretty bad. Not only because of Scarecrow (I've been waiting for him for awhile now) but also to complete the line.

I just can't justify paying that much for two figures. Around $350, give or take, is my limit. My luck, if I gave into the prices and bought it for $500 to $600 dollars, it could be had for much less after I bought it. That would make me appreciate the ones I owned even less.

I'll take my chances and play the waiting game.

Yeah, $350 is about my price too. I wouldn't mind getting it cheaper though. The two figures are definately worth $150 each, so it is hard to justify the extra $50 or more, but considering they are exclusives I guess it is what it is.

Nygma, good luck finding a $120 Scarecrow. I'd be surprised if anyone found him for under $200 seperately.

If that place Tigerknight ordered from comes through with decent shipping I might bite.

I figure what's the cost of round-trip plane tix to/from Japan. Not including hotel, food, transport, vacation time. If it's for sure not coming to the states & if it's a slight touch more than $400 then it's absolutely worth picking up.

That's for me though because I want them. & same goes for the MJ.

167407_476382422343_58690437343_6197811_5040392_n.jpg

Man that's fecking epic.

Here's a Japanese online store that has them up for pre-order:

https://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=english

Unfortunatley my job won't let me view the site...what's the price ?

^ 33,000 jpy = $401.80 us

Getting closer...

I think both figures look great. Finding them at affordable prices might even convince me to buy TDK figures. It would be nice to finally have a reason to buy a Joker and DX Bats.

Meaning what? You like these better than the Joker and DX bats figures? :cuckoo:

Getting closer...
Meaning what? You like these better than the Joker and DX bats figures? :cuckoo:

Hey, maybe he likes Scarecrow more than Batman and Joker. It's not unheard of.

Just because the majority doesn't feel that this is a strong 2 pack doesn't mean everyone does.

Back