Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found these:

kaijou_081.jpg

1520116lqs6pqtqyqs7l8b.jpg

holy cow, that's awesome!

Scarecrow still looks pretty good, but it is an easy pass, especially considering the current market price.

Here is a pic of the stock at the expo.

Last edited:
really?I think they look pretty good.The packaging is really nice on these two as well.I'm very tempted.

In my opinion, it's dumb that the Scarecrow doesn't come with a Cilian Murphy head sculpt.

Scarecrow still looks pretty good, but it is an easy pass, especially considering the current market price.

Here is a pic of the stock at the expo.

That pic irritates me that we didn't get any opportunity to purchase them here.

What was the price of these at the show?

~380 USD...:cuckoo:

Easily would have paid that in the states and then sold off the Bat's to make some of it back.

Looking at these prices for $500 +++++ no way. They are nice figures but definitely not worth that.

I'm not going to flip out if I don't get a Scarecrow but it would be nice to add him to my Bat's shelf. Guess we'll see...

I like them both. The only thing I really NEED however is the Scarecrow head and boots.

HT are really (understandably) going to piss a lot of their loyal fans off with this move. I have sunk £100's into TDK line so far, but I can't justify (or afford) £250 plus shipping for these two. Not to mention the insane markup that will be added to the price once they hit ebay.

Just get the 89 Batman figures out and shut the hell up HT. Jerks.

I like them both. The only thing I really NEED however is the Scarecrow head and boots.

Agreed...I was thinking that also.

I am still thinking about picking up the demon as it seems he doesn't have much of a demand and people aren't overly excited about it. Maybe It will be possible to pick him up cheaper.

HT are really (understandably) going to piss a lot of their loyal fans off with this move. I have sunk £100's into TDK line so far, but I can't justify (or afford) £250 plus shipping for these two. Not to mention the insane markup that will be added to the price once they hit ebay.

Just get the 89 Batman figures out and shut the hell up HT. Jerks.

I have to admit that stole some of the excitement I had over getting the Scarecrow figure. If Scarecrow was the only Batman movie related figure we were getting from now until the next film I was ready to pony up some funds to get one.

Now that we've seen we're getting 2 other Batman related figures (and hopefully Catwoman and possibly Penguin) I'm good with waiting to see if he becomes reasonable.

It really does feel like a kick in the nuts by Hot Toys to all it's overseas fans. I mean we are loyal customers also aren't we? Don't we contribute to their big ass fan base?

It really does feel like a kick in the nuts by Hot Toys to all it's overseas fans. I mean we are loyal customers also aren't we? Don't we contribute to their big ass fan base?

I have been _____ing about it. I am glad that these didn't sell out as predicted. I hate HT's way of saying thanks to Japan n HK buyers..

Back