Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well , I for one am happy that they at least tried it a bit for the whole suit and not left it like Mattel's

2649802421_60c7afb6db.jpg

Here's hoping HT reads this and makes the suit into a demon body and makes the belt connected and black.

You know, I'm a little confused that all these Demon Bat pieces have him wearing the actual armor, just damaged.

In this pic, Demon Bats is not a demon in a costume, it's his actual head.

vlcsnap10041245ju5.jpg

You would think the rest of his body would be his BODY and not a suit. It could look somewhat like the suit, but I think it would be Sans Belt, and be like it's his skin or something.

Did Hot Toys even see this screen cap,their demon bats looks nothing like it at all.I am truly disappointed.

Apart from being a bit chubby in the face, I would venture to say that the sculpt is closer than the HT version.

I don't see why everyone is bickering about whether Demon bats is accurate or not.

look at this post:

I have the confidential demon bat pics, they copied it pretty close, However I think the teeth are sharper , But still a excellent piece for sure.

This is not me saying that "just b/c BobbyC said it, makes it true"

What I am saying is this,
If he actually has the pics of what Demon Bats looks like, therefore he's seen the whole body and says that it's pretty accurate, then that should stop all the fuss. I understand that the HS is a wee off, but all in all, it's pretty dang accurate and I'm just happy they're making it b/c no one saw it coming and it it will go nicely with the rest of my idea of having all the 1/6 versions of the Movie Masters figs

I don't see why everyone is bickering about whether Demon bats is accurate or not.

look at this post:

This is not me saying that "just b/c BobbyC said it, makes it true"

What I am saying is this,
If he actually has the pics of what Demon Bats looks like, therefore he's seen the whole body and says that it's pretty accurate, then that should stop all the fuss. I understand that the HS is a wee off, but all in all, it's pretty dang accurate and I'm just happy they're making it b/c no one saw it coming and it it will go nicely with the rest of my idea of having all the 1/6 versions of the Movie Masters figs

You're not seriously suggesting that people stop whining and quibbling about petty details are you? Because that's sure how it sounds Gipetto!

You're not seriously suggesting that people stop whining and quibbling about petty details are you? Because that's sure how it sounds Gipetto!

:lol i know, a hopeless gesture

all I'm saying is that from what it seems, no one here but BobbyC have seen what the rest of the body looks like save the head; therefore, I don't understand how some say that the body is inaccurate if non have actually seen what the body should look like. I don't too much care for the HS myself. It's ok, but not exactly screen accurate, so I understand the grumbling about the HS. but the body? what actual legit basis is anyone basing their argument off it not being screen accurate, beside what they "think" it's supposed to look like?

idk that's just me :peace

Last edited:
I'm not aware of what the innaccuracies are but why can't a company like Hot Toys get things right or closer to 'right' than any would-be customiser?

Whats the excuse when the film has been out for years and referance material is available to be studied?

well according to Buttmunch and several other people, the excuse is that it's an exclusive. guess you can't expect too much out of an exclusive.

No, the reason its an exclusive is because of the very limited screen time the figure represents. What was demon'd in the film, is demoned here. We never saw a full body shot so there is no accurate look for it. HT's is just fine.

Back