Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why dont some of you guys coordinate on buying the 2 pack? So if you're only interested in Demon bats, ask who's interested with just the scarecrow and you guys split it so you're not forced to buy both if you dont want to. Maybe start a thread or something.

I thought this...

You will have 98 that want Scarecrow and 2 that want Demon Bats.

...then realized that :lecture

Why dont some of you guys coordinate on buying the 2 pack? So if you're only interested in Demon bats, ask who's interested with just the scarecrow and you guys split it so you're not forced to buy both if you dont want to. Maybe start a thread or something.

cause most ppl that will buy the 2 pack and dont want the bats, will prolly still ask too much for him to make up for their losses. I forsee most ppl just keeping him cause they know they wont make much $ just selling Demon Bats, but theres no doubt Demon Bats will be available alone on ebay.

For that you might as well get both...:nana:

I havent decided yet if I want the pack. If I had a custom sack head for Scarecrow from Seb, i defn would, but the set will prolly be at least $300, so theres a $200 difference there than if i were just to get Demon Bats from someone.

I like the Demon Batman, but am more interested in Scarecrow. Demon Batman had such a small part in the movie, but he looks awesome. If they were sold separately, I would still buy Demon Batman.

I'll be seeing what the price is and depending on that I'll decide if I pick this set up... it would be nice to add to the collection though.

I'd buy Demon Bats separately for $120. That's what he's worth as he is IMO, but ebay will tell a different story. People will sell him as an exclusive with a price to match, but it'd be interesting to see what people are prepared to pay. I predict people will be asking around $220.

Yea, he just kinda meh. Would rather have a Arkham inmate or something.

Szasz would have been a good choice, but you have to remember this is an exclusive set so Demon Batman is a great choice for that. And I think it was the only way we'd get Scarecrow at this point, so we have to just be happy with what we are getting.

Surely not for screen accuracy? Because HT's sculpt has it beat in that department. Or did you mean you preferred the scale or something?

In the movie.. the demon batman only show its head and fingers. how we know is it screen accurate? And also demon batman is in scarecrow illusion. we can have werild imagination of the body. and also for hot tyos neck is too thin. that what i felt la.haah

I got to say I prefer HT's as well. That one just looks like Batman got slimed. Although it would have been cool to see HT make him a full demon body.

HT version is more accurate, and the expression leaves the other for dead. HT looks menacing, this one looks...

well it's not fair to compare a WIP with a finished product, so I'll reserve judgement.

Back