Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, and I thought I was into Harley and Mad Love.

MADLOVE.jpg

Because of this thread, I'm actually finding out for the first time today that Britney Murphy died. :(

Got this set in this week and it looks even more imposing in hand. The only gripe I have is getting the cape to stay on Demon Bats, but they look phenomenal. Loving that I'm getting more and more into the Hot Toys collecting :)

Got this set in this week and it looks even more imposing in hand. The only gripe I have is getting the cape to stay on Demon Bats, but they look phenomenal. Loving that I'm getting more and more into the Hot Toys collecting :)

Make a custom torn burnt velvet cape like i did , It makes a huge difference

Love this Scarecrow figure! After seeing TDKR, I think I'll change my display to the Dr. Crane look.

IMG_5831.jpg

IMG_5829.jpg

DSC02205.jpg

I've never opened the Demon Batman though as I considered selling him. After noticing that others had the same idea on eBay, maybe I should open him?

My set just arrived! £250 shipped. Check me out going all batman. Excellent set aswell. I planned to sell the Damon, but not sure now.

Just got these myself, for about the same price.
Very nice set. But i have come to the conclusion that all these Batman
boots are doomed. Ankles feel quite loose. I think after a year or so all these boots will have crumbled (the plastic joint in base) I think HT have realised this as well, as they are no longer using it.

Great set though, lovely packaging. The eyes on scarecrow are a bit weird! Too close to the fabric.

Anyone ever find a nice, reasonably screen accurate 1:6 brief case for their Crane customs?
I check eBay from time to time but have yet to find anything worth buying....:dunno

How is the rubber-body holding up on Batman?
Fading, deterioration, leakage?
Thinking of buying the set...

Those are great photo's brandoloneous. That crane sculpt looks awesome, ans Scarecrow himself is just a great figure.

Your photo looks great as always aswell ZaCH.

Back