Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't think scarecrow warrants a DX release. Given how little he was in the films. A regular release though with cillian murphy headsculpt and maybe a briefcase and a loose, cloth mask might be fine. To be honest though, I'm really happy with the release we got. Its a really underated figure in my opinion. One of my favourites.

I guess some people don't see him as iconic, but I do. Nowhere near as iconic as someone like the Joker though. I do think he needs a separate release though. I like this scarecrow but hate the demon Batman

Scarecrow is actually one of my favourite villains in the comics. And I think he was done brilliantly in the movies, the first one especially, he just wasn't in it as much as I'd have liked. But I don't think he's a character that should have a DX release. For a start there's so little accessories to include.
I think scarecrow is generally quite available seperately on ebay though, without the demon batman.

Guys! One little advertisement.
There is some great K. Murphy as Dr. Crane heads and fabric Scarecrow's masks >> there <<.
Check it out! They're very good executed.

176350416.jpg

176350422.jpg

176350425.jpg

176350429.jpg

Guys! One little advertisement.
There is some great K. Murphy as Dr. Crane heads and fabric Scarecrow's masks >> there <<.
Check it out! They're very good executed.

176350416.jpg

176350422.jpg

176350425.jpg

176350429.jpg

Wow, that's actually really impressive. Head might be a tad too small, but excellent none the less.

Im on a final offer bid from a Chinese seller for just the demon batman for 148 shipped... What do you guys think?

Back