Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive seen reasonible prices here but i get beat to the punch .. im just asking if anybody decides to sell im here waiting patiently

i saw that but the guy emailed me told me the jacket is broken on it

Broken how?

If it's just a broken snap I wouldn't sweat it. The snaps are so terrible that one or two are bound to break anyway.

I have two Scarecrows and I'm keeping the one that has 3 broken snaps on the straight jacket. Doesn't bother me.

Yup , my Scarecrow has 1 broken snap . Hot Toys Snaps Suck Monkey Balls all the way . The snap on the 89 Joker trench coat sucks too

ya i made him send me invoice.. i cant believe ig ot it for 100 what a deal because now ic an afford to get bane when hes announced

Took some pics of Crow:

i.jpg

ii.jpg

Why didn't hot toys sell scarcrow solo? Maybe with a second, non-sack headsculpt. We've had 8000 jokers and batman figures (exageration), and only 1 scarecrow...it's a crime.

Why didn't hot toys sell scarcrow solo? Maybe with a second, non-sack headsculpt. We've had 8000 jokers and batman figures (exageration), and only 1 scarecrow...it's a crime.

And no Ra's.

I have an Elvis Scarecrow so i never bought one but I've kept an eye out for a good deal. Never seen one go for as low as $100 though. That I would have to buy.

My intended Batsheld just got a lot smaller now that I decided not to add TDKR to to display.

Back