Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This almost pisses me off. HT makes no ____ing sense. They give an awesome figure with a goofy giraffe neck and a figure from 5 seconds of screen time with a perfect neck. It's even more inexcusable when it comes to the TF version. It came out after the Demon

i won this one on ebay two weeks ago and the seller took forever to ship! says its at a postoffice not to far so hopefully it gets to mine tonigt and i get it tomorrow!

This almost pisses me off. HT makes no ____ing sense. They give an awesome figure with a goofy giraffe neck and a figure from 5 seconds of screen time with a perfect neck. It's even more inexcusable when it comes to the TF version. It came out after the Demon

The Demon has a totally different internal neck design if I remember right.

So does the Demon figure have leaking issues like the normal Batman ones or is it a safe purchase?

Like the other Batman Begins suits (which this was simply a modified version of), the Bat Demon figure is perfectly safe as far as "leaking" goes.

Ah that's good. I might try to pick up this set down the road some time since it tends to go for a rather affordable price.

The only thing wrong with mine is the dye used for the padding inside the box has made Scarecrows extra hands darker than they should be

The only thing wrong with mine is the dye used for the padding inside the box has made Scarecrows extra hands darker than they should be

Are you sure that's what it is? The Scarecrow hands were deliberately painted to appear smudged and dirty, compared to most flesh-colored Truetypes.

Hah, could you imagine how many problems HT would have coming their way if they dyed the packing foam??

Here's what I got goin on right now...

"Crane?"
"No...Scarecrow."

img1759a.jpg

img1761g.jpg

Back