Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops! Apologies everybody, I was pretty sure he had a belt but just went and opened up my detolf and had a look and no belt :(

Sorry for the confusion :wave

WHOA! That's awesome!

What the hell is a 3A ghost horse.... *runs to ebay*

I KNOW!!!!!!!!! Then I saw $400 shipped...:slap

Very cool AA. No good for a permanent display, but that makes a badass picture! :balrog

Why not? Please explain.

I recieved my HT Scarecrow today from board member CTO15.

I know its a "no frills" release but I absolutely love it. An alternate Dr. Crane or maggot head would've been cool but its really nice as is.

Here is my Batman Begins shelf...

001-17.jpg

anybody consider using batman demon body for alternate as first night out batman with harness? been flooding with offers of low priced batman demon....

I wish you could buy Scarecrow seperate, I really like him but I loath the Batman Demon, why get a figure for something that happens for like 15 seconds? :dunno

I suppose... He's more than what he'd be officially seperate though.
I think a DX with Cillian Murphy's likeness would have been good but I guess Scarecrow isn't one of the instantly recognisable people

The Scarecrow is awesome and wouldn't mind having him but what's the deal with Demon Bats? How has his suit held up? Is it all tacky like the TF. That is one figure that gets no attention.

I just went back and looked at specs and his neck is nowhere near as long as the OC and TF versions. What the hell!! They get him right but not the real version!

The Scarecrow is awesome and wouldn't mind having him but what's the deal with Demon Bats? How has his suit held up? Is it all tacky like the TF. That is one figure that gets no attention.

Mine's holding up perfectly. I've had him almost since release date.

I just went back and looked at specs and his neck is nowhere near as long as the OC and TF versions. What the hell!! They get him right but not the real version!

No kidding. Neck length is perfect on the Demon.

Well, they got the actual demon sculpt WAAAAY wrong, so, :dunno

True. :lol

But unless you're comparing it to a screen cap, no one will notice. It's not like it's a recognizable actors face. However, everyone can spot it when human anatomy is way off.

I really hate it when figures have giraffe neck...

Back