Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Diane Keaton

Keaton likeness my ass! Buncha HT apologists all up in this thread. It looks absolutely NOTHING like her:

What do you mean? HT did a great Keaton likeness! See?

diane-keaton.jpg

P1080927.jpg

Sorry Diane! I love ya! (but that smile, you can actually count her teeth - this is maybe not the most flattering pic ever taken)...

:wink1:

WOW! its awesome! a shame it doesnt come with a Keaton sculpt but I love it!

I was very skeptical of how the cape was going to look like, but it turned out great!

Im over the moon with this figure.

That looks absolutely fantastic and I love his accessories!!Worth the wait most definitely!!

Re: Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Diane Keaton

Keaton likeness my ass! Buncha HT apologists all up in this thread. It looks absolutely NOTHING like her:

diane-keaton.jpg

LMFAO :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Seriously though,this figure ROCKS :yess::yess::yess:
Pre-ordering as soon as it's up

Kindest regards
Tys

I dont know guys, looking at the HT Alice fig, maybe we shouldnt start complaining becasue in the end we might get this..

That's only if we beg and plead for Hot Toys to change it.

Right now I'm perfectly content with Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker, AS IS. I really hope they don't change Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman or Nicholson Joker. It would suck if, in an attempt to "correct" "problems" we ended up with something worse ala Alice.

These ain't no Indiana Jones and they're some of, if not the best figures Hot Toys has ever done.

Don't change em, they're great! Now all we need are some specs/pics and then it's preorder time! :yess::yess::yess:

Don't change em, they're great! Now all we need are some specs/pics and then it's preorder time! :yess::yess::yess:

Agreed! There is nothing that needs to be tweaked, the likenesses are so perfect they look like they stepped down off the screen. I think the Batman 89 figures and Jack Sparrow DX are the best figures by HT to date - and that is high praise, indeed!

Now, if only they can save face with Indy...:pray:

That's only if we beg and plead for Hot Toys to change it.

Right now I'm perfectly content with Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker, AS IS. I really hope they don't change Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman or Nicholson Joker. It would suck if, in an attempt to "correct" "problems" we ended up with something worse ala Alice.

These ain't no Indiana Jones and they're some of, if not the best figures Hot Toys has ever done.

I still want Joker's hat brim a little wider, but otherwise, I'd be mad if they changed anything else on either figure.

I still want Joker's hat brim a little wider, but otherwise, I'd be mad if they changed anything else on either figure.

Yeah, widen the brim and it would be perfect. As far as tweaks though, I meant the headsculpts. I hope those are left as they are.

i really think these all are looking pretty damn dead on....maybe a few tweaks but NOTHING major

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back