Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1108242312b5bbd6793c8a5ff8.jpg

this pix makes the figure looks really alive and not a doll!!

Looks like it might finally be time to consign this pair of beloved customs to history...

Figures017.jpg

..As HT are fast becoming the Apple Inc. Of action figures. The Keaton Bats is pretty outstanding even at this stage...

Is it really bullying when you're home in front of the computer? Doll blogging? I would think bullying necessarily means leaving the house. A face to face confrontation. Whatever you call it, it does drain the fun out of the room.

That's one of the things that looked really impressive to me. I liked how they seem to have got the leather look of it.
Though I am sure that I am going to be told that I am out of my element

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0nTTrJED1o"]The Big Lebowski, Donny out of your element - YouTube[/ame]
:rotfl:lol:rotfl

I hope so. I'd like to make sure how my bank account looks for the Fall/Winter. lol

Just getting hit over the head with awesome, expensive stuff. It's kind of hard to keep up.

If they are up for Pre-order at the same time I might only be able to get Keaton Batman, as by the time I get funds for the Joker, he might be sold out.

This is easily a must buy along with '89 Joker. When everything comes in, I'm going to love having this pair displayed right next to my Ledger Joker and BB Batman. I know it won't be movie accurate, but I like the OC much more lol. I hope these ship out early next year. Opening Batman '89 figures over 20 years since I did the same as a kid; that will be one great nostalgic moment.

If they are up for Pre-order at the same time I might only be able to get Keaton Batman, as by the time I get funds for the Joker, he might be sold out.

Even if they go up for pre-order at the same time that doesn't mean they will ship/charge at the same time.

I wish they'd have released all 3 around Comic Con and I would have skipped (and still might have to cancel or sale) the BB Batman and gotten the Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker.

I just got on and BAM, there it is.

This figure is CRAZY, I mean, where do I begin? The neutral face is the best and most accurate, obviously but those weird grin faces are . . . kinda scary. I mean really they're not odd or retarded looking like the open mouth Batman on the Begins and TDK figure but it's like, psycho grin scary, I can't explain it. Keaton does make those faces. That bloody one obviously being the most intimidating and my favorite. Love the teeth showing too, that's a great touch. I mean yeah, it's not a "normal" expression but you know what, I love it. I usually hate the awe struck, open mouth thing that Hot Toys does with 90% of their figures, but from these "okay" scans here this looks downright BATMAN. Guess who's going to buy three figures just to have three different looks, THIS guy is.

you should buy at least 6, and keep the other 3 MISB so you could pass it down to your kids.

Just in case these starts to leak :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back