Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

It doesn't get any better thanthat! It looks too freaking real! The teeth are done really well as well as the eyes! Everything just looks ace!

The last few dozen posts is missing something....oh yeah, where are the whiners? We're missing someone who whines. I mean come on, this joker sucks!! Can't you see how unlike the actor it is?! lol

keaton batman has to be a dx too or its just going to look odd, them next to each other with different stands.

YES YES YES!!! 89 Joker is here!!! I think it looks great!! I cant wait for this puppy. Him and Keaton as Batman and Im done with collecting for a while...well them and BD T-800 if they ever do one! Does anyone have any Idea when he might be out?

I admit it... I almost cried when I saw the Jack figure standing next to the Batmobile.

One more pic:
1316393181_photobucket_73478_.jpg

The last few dozen posts is missing something....oh yeah, where are the whiners? We're missing someone who whines. I mean come on, this joker sucks!! Can't you see how unlike the actor it is?! lol

Y'know, that's an excellent point! I've read some terrible rants about sculpts I thought looked spot-on (or extremely close to), and in some cases the kvetching was justified - the ongoing foibles of Indiana Jones, anyone? But Nicholson Joker figure has silenced all detractors. HT has gotta know they hit a grand slam when that happens! And it seems to be happening with HT more and more. Makes me very excited for Keaton Bats!

Quick question: it's a little hard to make out from the pics, but does one of the hands have the 'joy-buzzer incinerator" ring?

"Ooo! Ooo! I gotta live one, here!"

Also, a commentary on the perfection of the sculpt. A lot of people have noted that his smile was a gutsy choice and was pulled off magnificently, which is true. What I reeeeaaallly love about the smile, aside from what others have mentioned, is that while his face may be smiling, his eyes definitely are NOT. He looks unbalanced and dangerous - bliss!

How much longer do you think it will be before we see some official shots from hot toys?

Batmobile looks amazing... can't wait to see pics of it with the canopy closed. In fact, can't wait to see it with Batman stood alongside it! That is gonna look so awesome!

Joker is just outstanding looking!!!I have to get him!!I salute you Hot Toys.Batmobile looks very nice!Joker comes with so much stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back