Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

HotToysBatman89Teaser-2.jpg

I would gladly trade all three of my zombie figures for one of these !!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

Here's the pics I promised of my Keaton customs. Nothing spectacular as they were taken using my Nokia N95 (I need to get a proper camera):

Custom Workz Keaton Batman with Spear Gun

figure-collection-1-copy.jpg

14052010716.jpg

15052010726.jpg

bat2.jpg

bats11.jpg

Rojas Keaton Batman on a Max Steel Body

190320111441.jpg

190320111442.jpg

020420111513.jpg

As you already know, Alex Rojas also does a proper full armor version of this figure. I know the nipples on the Max Steel body are not movie-accurate and the joints are obvious but I got this figure because I wanted a superposeable Batman (and I already had the Custom Workz one). I prefer the paint job on the Rojas figure's face to the Custom Workz one and feel it is more movie accurate and life-like. The Custom Workz one had blue eyes while this one has green eyes just like Michael Keaton. The Rojas cape is also of a better thickness than the Custom Workz Batman. After 11 years in the UK I moved back to Bangladesh and the hot humid weather here is really bad for figures with rubber parts (the bottom of my Sideshow Vader's boots stuck to its stand!). Rubber decay is another reason I got the spare plastic bodied Rojas Keaton. Custom Workz did a fantastic job on the pleather undersuit and rubber armor though.

Anyway, getting back on topic, I can't wait to see the Hot Toys Keaton Batman!

Last edited:

neo has the privilege of touching a lot of elvis' miracles! :panic:

giant blurry pictures are blurry and gigantic...

I know! It's so annoying. Especially when the reply box is 2 miles that way ---->

I have to scroll 3 miles <------------------------------------------> on this page right now. :monkey4

Haha! I can't help but laugh and be annoyed at the same time.

I am on 2560x1440 and I still have to scroll!!!! :horror
I thought the forum automatically resizes large images??

It does. When a pic is sized down you can still see the full size by clicking on the bar at the top of the picture.

It just takes your computer a long time to size it down when it's that huge. If one had a super fast connection and a really fast computer then maybe they wouldn't notice. :dunno

My computer and internet connection is pretty fast... enough.. trust me there is no loading in progress so it's really strange as this is the first time I see this happen

My computer and internet connection is pretty fast... enough.. trust me there is no loading in progress so it's really strange as this is the first time I see this happen

Really?

As I'm sure vodoun would attest, it happens pretty often. Perhaps you just forgot. :dunno

I'll post a giant picture right now (sorry vodoun) to illustrate the point:

MADLOVE.jpg

Here's the same pic uploaded to photobucket at a different size:

MADLOVE.jpg

Both are scaled down by this site, but the first one takes ages for the site to resize because it's gigantic.

Just noticed that at the moment, the site isn't resizing at all. Weird...

As a tribute to Sovereign Studios, Hot Toys should see if they can replicate that skanky cigar smell on each of those.

...and deliver them 3 years after you order them.

It'd actually be an even swap for the leaky abs.

I know! It's so annoying. Especially when the reply box is 2 miles that way ---->

Haha! I can't help but laugh and be annoyed at the same time.

Sorry, that was only my second post ever and the first time I tried posting pictures on this forum. It was not my intention to post 'giant' pictures and 'annoy' people. I thought the forum would resize the photos automatically.

Speaking of annoying, I just love condescending comments from people. There's a nice way to point something out. Then there's making your point while mocking and disrespecting the person and his pictures.

Anyway, I fixed the image sizes. All it needed was a "?w=225" after each image URL. Took me about 5 minutes to figure it out. Instead of saying what you did above you could have helped me as a beginner by telling me 'Nesar, your images are too large, you need to put this code in your IMG tag.' or 'You need to read the beginner's thread.'

Thanks for making me feel so welcome. I'll remember to keep my opinions and 'blurry' pictures to myself for fear of 'annoying' people.

That's all I'm going to say about that so people can go back on topic re: Hot Toys 1989 Batman.

Last edited:

You didn't have to make it so small.

[url =hugebigimage.jpg]
[/url]

Without spaces.

As for why, nesar1980 sadly too many post giant pictures and don't take advice. Or they don't come back to amend it but continue to flood the place. Hence why nowadays when somebody does it I have no tolerance for it. It's been happening for so long now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back