Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been debating between which Batman to PO, the upcoming Batman Begins figure or this '89 Batman one.

Starting to lean more toward this one for that simpler, classic look. Hoping we see some real pics soon!

Been debating between which Batman to PO, the upcoming Batman Begins figure or this '89 Batman one.

Starting to lean more toward this one for that simpler, classic look. Hoping we see some real pics soon!

I think I'm going to try and get both. They're both totally different, and I think it would be bad ass to display them together.

However, any of those choices you mentioned would be awesome.

Another Ledger Joker. How much did people pay for custom pieces?

1371421_o.gif

That Keaton Batman is definitely a must have above almost anything that HT is releasing. It will be mine.

tumblr_lnd8jdqRGA1qcvgs0o1_500.gif

The fact that the sign says "Coming Soon" probably means it's not going to be there.

So their setup at Ani-Con is the same exact setup they had at San Diego.

Coming soon... to preorder.

The show hasn't started yet, officially, right? It's starts tomorrow -- their tomorrow which is our tonight. He still may show -- just waiting for THE show.

Coming soon... to preorder.

The show hasn't started yet, officially, right? It's starts tomorrow -- their tomorrow which is our tonight. He still may show -- just waiting for THE show.

Fair enough. Maybe they'll make the figure come crashing through a window. Some dude just throws him through it on the convention floor.

I think I'm going to try and get both. They're both totally different, and I think it would be bad ass to display them together.

However, any of those choices you mentioned would be awesome.

Me too. There will be a long gap in between this and the Begins batman, so hopefully I get both.

I expect the new DX 2.0 Ledger Joker thread to catch up to this one by tonight. :slap

It's over for Batman 1989. Go home, back to bed. Nothing to see here.

Metal Gear Solid ??? Bruce Lee Body ??? X- First Class ??? Batman Dx where is the figure ??? Samuari Predator ??? Green Latern ??? Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal ???

Metal Gear Solid ??? Bruce Lee Body ??? X- First Class ??? Batman Dx where is the figure ??? Samuari Predator ??? Green Latern ??? Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal ???

Yeah man. Ani-Con doesn't really have anything new. Unless you count the cardboard standup advertising a future figure.

Lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back