Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I get too excited about this can we realistically assume that since the figure costume will be rubber it will deteriorate at an accelerated rate? What's the shelf life of these things?

Before I get too excited about this can we realistically assume that since the figure costume will be rubber it will deteriorate at an accelerated rate? What's the shelf life of these things?

The chest and ab area might be plastic.

The Batman Gadget must come with Batarang and Speargun.
1989batmangadget1.jpg

1989batmangadget2.jpg

:lol I remember that fake teaser. Pretty damn convincing and its funny, every now and then someone will post it on Facebook thinking they've found the first teaser. :slap

:lol I remember that fake teaser. Pretty damn convincing and its funny, every now and then someone will post it on Facebook thinking they've found the first teaser. :slap

On tons of different forums too.

I'm pretty proud of it. I made it as an April fools joke and it was debunked in literally a few minutes. It pissed me off but it's nice to see it come back up every now and then.

On tons of different forums too.

I'm pretty proud of it. I made it as an April fools joke and it was debunked in literally a few minutes. It pissed me off but it's nice to see it come back up every now and then.

Maybe then, not now. Not today. :pfft:

Anyhoo, moving on...

I doubt a Keaton head is included. If/when Hot Toys gets to Batman Returns, that's when I'd expect to see a Michael Keaton Bruce Wayne head.

Batman was never unmasked in '89, except in the alley by the Joker's thugs. It was so dark and quick in that alley that they didn't even catch a glimpse of him. Only Vicki's camera with the flash got a shot.

Judging by their current Bale portrait, I'm sure Hot Toys would produce a Keaton headsculpt that's better than the one above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back