Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989 NON-JOKER Discussion Thread

Eh, I mean, in my mind, if you can have superheroes die and come back to life in the comics, and get reinvented with different actors playing the same hero on screen, these characters can be white, black, purple, or polka dot.

:panic::panic::panic:

222653ad00bdif0gagbz7v.jpg

:thud::thud:

His ears are too straight and not curved abit. Easy pass:rotfl

cant wait to see more pics!!!!!!

Can't make out all the stuff. Two mouths, the museum spear gun thingy and four hands. Don't know what the rest is.

Can't wait for a better pic!

So far it doesn't look too good but thats the worse picture I've ever seen so I will withold my judgement. Joker looks amazing though.

So nasty.... just so ____ing nasty. Never ceases to be disturbing.

I think that video may be too disturbing to some of the children we have here on this board. You have damaged their brains and burned that phase into their minds forever.

You will never hear "squeal like a pig" or "purdy lips" the same way again. Ever.

Now... squeal like a Bat!

The younger generation can't be bothered to watch anything not directed by Nolan so I'm good. :moon

Ive always said that the perfect guy to play Bruce Wayne & Batman has still yet to grace the role. IMO the actors who have portrayed him so far have done one part better than the other. either they made a perfect Bruce Wayne but didnt give off a great Batman performance or gave off a great Batman performance and their Wayne lacked in areas.

Ive always thought if actor & martial artist Michael Jai White were white :lol, (or if a creative writer just wanted Bruce Wayne/Batman to have a ethnic background), he would make for the PERFECT Bruce Wayne/Batman combo. He would be excellent to play a charming, charismatic, millionaire bachelor while also possessing the physical appearance to make a killer Batman.

Yep, yep I think this guy would be a perfect fit...

Michael%20Jai%20White2.jpg

While I agree about the generalization, Michael Jai White is one of the worst actors I've seen. He sucked in Spawn and hasn't gotten any better despite having some decent roles in high-end movies. I look at him as the poor man's Wesley Snipes.

Figure of the year right there.

Keaton looks ____ing sexy!

Then those mouth pieces. Guarantee a sadistic god-**** Batman grin is included among them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back