Hot Toys - Batman 1989 - Michael Keaton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman 1989 Coming

That Batmobile looks massive!!
Damn, I need to go to bed now - wonder how many pages this thread will be up to when I wake up haha!

:panic::panic::panic::panic:
Words can't express my joy right now! And that batmobile is incredible!!! Bought bought bought!!!

joker looks great, the batmobile looks effing fantastic

Bank Heist..need driver, couple of runners, we need $$$$$$$$$$$:lol

Maybe it's because I grew up with the 89 movie, but that Batmobile looks so much better than the Tumbler one from the new movies. And yeah, I'll be the driver.

d09cab4c.jpg

Looks good!:clap

Somebody take that granny cap of so we can see the full sculpt.

How much was the DKR Hot Toys Batmobile when it came out?

Maybe it's because I grew up with the 89 movie, but that Batmobile looks so much better than the Tumbler one from the new movies. And yeah, I'll be the driver.

No you are right, the tumbler is a piece of crap Bat tank which Batman would never drive where as this car captures the looks of being a car from a 1940's sci-fi film (you know when Batman was wrote) yet adds a tiny bit of 1980's sports car to the mix.

There I said it.

No you are right, the tumbler is a piece of crap Bat tank which Batman would never drive where as this car captures the looks of being a car from a 1940's sci-fi film (you know when Batman was wrote) yet adds a tiny bit of 1980's sports car to the mix.

There I said it.

The 89 Batmobile could never have done what was asked of the Tumbler.

I'll enjoy having both in my collection. :yess:

The 89 Batmobile could never have done what was asked of the Tumbler.

I'll enjoy having both in my collection. :yess:

I saw it as a good evolution of the Batmobile but why he still drives that thing is beyond. It fits the prose of the movie that Lucius wouldn't have a sleek bat-styled sports car more an army tank but as a vehicle Batman would actually drive it is too real worldly and excessive.

1989's was the pinicle of Batmobile designs for me.

Did they not "put up" the Keaton Batman yet? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back