Hot Toys Back to the Future DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that supposed to be 2015 Marty? :lol

:lol

Doc looks like a haggard Nick Nolte or something.

:lol

And I'm sure they have pretty much done the equivalent of that with other licenses.

edit - yeah, the Raimi Spiderman movies. They make Spiderman from 3 and.....the New Goblin. Not even Venom. And they don't touch ****ing Doc Ock from the best of those movies, WTF.

Doc Ock would have been fracking awesome! If there was one villain to do from that series he was it.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

back-to-the-futurewtf_zpsde7ab324.jpg

WTF. :lol

Jesus Christ. Well I guess that is what happens when you regularly sit 3 feet from an active nuclear reactor with only a piece of sheet aluminum to guard you.

They're doing BTTF? Not a fan. What ever happened to the Matrix? Wonder why they scrapped that? If they resurrected it today, they'd make a killing No matter what ppl say, Reeves was badass there!

They're doing BTTF? Not a fan. What ever happened to the Matrix? Wonder why they scrapped that? If they resurrected it today, they'd make a killing No matter what ppl say, Reeves was badass there!

Ringworm how did you get negative rep with only 6 posts? Out of curiosity I read through them and can't see anything neg-worthy.

That's what I'm wondeirng. Says my comment is completely off topic. This sucks. Here I am trying to be all friendly and join in the fun and I get blasted for this. I wouldn't be surprised if I get another deduction for this comment.:-(

That's what I'm wondeirng. Says my comment is completely off topic. This sucks. Here I am trying to be all friendly and join in the fun and I get blasted for this. I wouldn't be surprised if I get another deduction for this comment.:-(

:lol Don't sweat it. I've given out all my rep for today but I'll hit you up tomorrow. If we all got negged for OT posts nobody'd be in the green. I think Dave has scrapped the negs now anyway, so you won't have to wear any more of those.

Can something be done about getting negs? If so I hope you can do something. Thanks.

Dave has taken away the neg option now, only positive rep allowed.

I should have said that Dave is in the process of removing the neg option, but that for some members the option is still available. Right Pixle, you neg-repping bastard? :lol

As I recall the reason given for not doing 1/6 Matrix was all the bootlegs out there - which I would've thought was a sure sign of an untapped market!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back