Hot Toys Back to the Future DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 would be a great year to release these. If not for any other reason that I have to focus on this Avengers/Batman stuff for the next two years.

Little off topic but I guess since they confirmed making the Delorean then the millennium falcon really could happen.

I think you would need something (at least) the size of a one car garage to store it in.

Not to mention the thousands of dollars in shipping it would cost just to get to your home.

Maybe you should scale down your dreams to just the MF cockpit.

Might as well ask for a 1/6 Star Destroyer while your at it, I know an abandoned airport you can store it at.

2015 would be a great year to release these. If not for any other reason that I have to focus on this Avengers/Batman stuff for the next two years.

And the BTTF 2 Marty can have an auto-fitting jacket and self-lacing sneaks.

PERS works on some unique characters such as Jack Sparrow, Joker and Batman but is a total fail on human characters.

Imagine SDCC 2012 this year with Marty, Doc Brown (hopefully) and the Delorean on display. :thud::medic

Biff Tannen manure DX version :yess:

Manure_ford_1955.jpg

I'm down! :rotfl. And hopefully a sculpt with manure falling out of his mouth lmfao

That's brilliant. Same guy [edit: who] did the lyrics for the Superman theme right? Love it!

PERS works on some unique characters such as Jack Sparrow, Joker and Batman but is a total fail on human characters.

Imagine SDCC 2012 this year with Marty, Doc Brown (hopefully) and the Delorean on display. :thud::medic

Ah, I don't know... Doc might be a great candidate for a DX! Marty doesn't need PERS, but he does need at least one extra headsculpt with that wide-eyed astonished look MJF patented.

Last edited:
Now we just need to find out what the Japanese definition of "soon" is.

Now we just need to find out what the Japanese definition of "soon" is.

They are not Japanese, the guy interviewed is from Hong Kong, so technically Chinese. The Japanese definition of time is "exact". The Chinese definition is more "relaxed" I believe...

What you would need to have is:

-4 alternate tires from Part 3
-The wooden hood with 1955 tube time circuit control system
-Interchangeable Mr. Fusion/Plutonium Reactor for the back
-Long pole from part 1
-2 Licence Plates
-Train track display base (?)

It'd be cool if they were going to load up this thing if they could include something to snap into the tire spot to simulate the flying positioning.

I still say they'll do the BTTF1 DeLorean in 2013 and then in 2015 they'll do the BTTF2/3 DeLorean.

Little off topic but I guess since they confirmed making the Delorean then the millennium falcon really could happen.

Wouldn't that be length wise the size of a Prius?

Not me, get these previewed and ordered this year so we can have them in hand by Q1/Q2 of next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back