Hot Toys Back to the Future DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we may just get one DX Marty, 2 outfits, orange vest, future jacket. Think we'll be lucky to get a Doc.

My guess is that we will get a grouping by movies

-Marty from BTTF 1 in his signiture denim jacket+ red vest outfit. Radiation suit included. Accessories include guitar, skateboard, walkman, and camcorder.

- Marty from BTTF 2 in his 2015 outfit. Also includes leather jacket, black hat, and sunglasses for alternate "spying on Biff" look. Accessories include lenticular cap, Sports Almanac, Hoverboard, and Walkie Talkie

-Marty from BTTF 3 in western outfit. Also includes "1955 Western Gear".

-Doc in Radiation Suit from BTTF 1. Acessories include plutonium case, workbelt, 2 stopwatches, and remote control

-BTTF 2 Future Doc with both Future outfit and "train shirt" outfit.

- BTTF 3 Doc in Western Gear.

Let the dreaming commence...

:D

I see Marty, the DeLorean and maybe Doc...and that's it.

My guess

-Marty with denim jacket, orange vest, shirt, suspenders, tshirt, jeans, sneakers, Walkman, skateboard, watch, and camcorder. 1 head with change out hair piece/lenticular cap, 2015 jacket, 2015 nikes, Sports Almanac, and hover board.

-Doc in Radiation Suit with plutonium case, workbelt, 2 stopwatches, Einstein, remote control and 2015 outfit

1 delorean with lighting pole and change out mr fusion. Maybe change out regular wheels/ flying wheels/1955 white wall wheels and bttf3 hood tubes.

Last edited:
This is one line where all the product logos are critical, but I doubt HT will bother. I imagine it would be a nightmare for them. We will need some custom stickers or something

1:6 scale downtown Hill Valley: 1955 and 1985 variant! :yess:

(also alternate 1985 variant with 1:6 scale Biff Towers!!!)

Toy Hunter Exclusive Alternate Reality Strickland. :exactly:

ms.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLU4RPWjTY8&feature=related[/ame]

Having outfits from two films in one figure would be something I don't think HT has ever done. Not saying it can't happen, but if precedent counts for something, then I wouldn't put money on it.

Hopefully HT's will make a Marty DX with costumes from Back to the future 1 and 2. I honestly wouldn't buy a BTTF 3 figure

A 1/6 scale DeLorean will be big. About 28 inches long. I think this will be the first 1/6 vehicle I buy.

God, the 89 Batmobile, possibly the Tumbler and the Batpod and The Bat, and now this. HT seems set on turning our modest collections into full blown cinema history museums.:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back