Hot Toys Back to the Future DX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc HAS to have rooted hair!

PLEASE give us Doc, Marty and Delorean set at comic con. I really don't want to go custom route only for next year have it released...well, more so custom Delorean. Would just cost way too much lol.

Not sure if would buy now. My attitude towards the whole hobby has changed even over a period of mere months.

Things can happen in one's head when you see prototypes and so on so I don't want to make any overly dramatic proclamations. Line must have all 3 of Marty, Doc and Delorean for me to consider it though.

I really hope these figures are terrible so I can be all "yeah, that's right! **** Hot Toys!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if would buy now. My attitude towards the whole hobby has changed even over a period of mere months.

Things can happen in one's head when you see prototypes and so on so I don't want to make any overly dramatic proclamations. Line must have all 3 of Marty, Doc and Delorean for me to consider it though.

I'm right there with ya. I'm happy to hold on to what I have, and every now and then I might pick up something that surprises me, but in general... these things in 2014 just don't excite me like they did in 2013. I never used to keep figures in their boxes, but right now I've got the 4th Doctor, DX11 Joker and Batman & Robin still in their wrappers. And these are figures I'm really happy to have. Maybe I just need to change up my display... but I think it has a lot to do with the fact that, at $200-a-piece being the low MSRP watermark, they're just not worth the coin to me.

This BTTF trio, if it is a trio, will run at around $1500+. Sod that.

What do we think they will do regarding the outfits? Will they include the main outfits from all three movies or just the first two or what?

What do we think they will do regarding the outfits? Will they include the main outfits from all three movies or just the first two or what?
I think they'll milk it and release one figure from each movie.

My missis puts up with me buying HT figures but seeing as she is a huge BTTF fan she WANTS me to buy these! Lol

Ah bliss.....

I would love it if they did a DX version that had two complete outfits, maybe even two different bodies... like they did with DX Luke Skywalker. I will really take anything they release at this point. This has been holding me back from pursuing the custom kit bash route for it.

I would love it if they did a DX version that had two complete outfits, maybe even two different bodies... like they did with DX Luke Skywalker. I will really take anything they release at this point. This has been holding me back from pursuing the custom kit bash route for it.

If they are testing the waters, i'd guess a preorder for BTTF1 Marty and Doc, along with Proto pics of the Delorean. Delorean will have to come with parts for the BTTF1 version, including the Mr Fusion, folding wheels and 50's circuit board for the bonnet/white sidewall tyres and railroad wheels. The Delorean is going to be a $700 item, so they can't expect many people to buy three. They will have to include the options in the box. If they don't, they *could* include the specific Delorean extras with the respective figures, but that is unlikely.
Then, BTTF2 versions of Marty and Doc, and eventually BTTF3 western versions.
Then, "Enchantment Under the Sea George and Lorraine", "Coffee Shop" Biff, Biff's 46 Ford...
Sorry.
I am getting carried away, lol.

If they are testing the waters, i'd guess a preorder for BTTF1 Marty and Doc, along with Proto pics of the Delorean. Delorean will have to come with parts for the BTTF1 version, including the Mr Fusion, folding wheels and 50's circuit board for the bonnet/white sidewall tyres and railroad wheels. The Delorean is going to be a $700 item, so they can't expect many people to buy three. They will have to include the options in the box. If they don't, they *could* include the specific Delorean extras with the respective figures, but that is unlikely.
Then, BTTF2 versions of Marty and Doc, and eventually BTTF3 western versions.
Then, "Enchantment Under the Sea George and Lorraine", "Coffee Shop" Biff, Biff's 46 Ford...
Sorry.
I am getting carried away, lol.

We'll need a Clara to properly replicate Part III's movie poster as well.

While I've been cutting back a lot on buying, anything BTTF would be automatic orders especially a 1:6 DeLorean.

All I want, and have ever wanted, is a part 1 Marty and Doc. the sequels are great but nothing beats the first film for me.

All I want, and have ever wanted, is a part 1 Marty and Doc. the sequels are great but nothing beats the first film for me.

You said it man. I just need original Marty And Doc and the Delorean and I'm set. I really hope it happens this year.

So when is SDCC again? End of July right? Not long until we get to see the reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back