Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, you'll love it. It's one of my stand out pieces on display, and with Marty and Doc posed next to it, it's a winner.

Now you need to preorder Ecto 1.....

Congratulations, you'll love it. It's one of my stand out pieces on display, and with Marty and Doc posed next to it, it's a winner.

Now you need to preorder Ecto 1.....

Yea, I know I'm gonna love it. I'm currently building myself a bottom led lit acrylic coffee table that I am fitting both the delorean and the hot toys batman tumbler inside. Just ordered all the acrylic pieces last night. :)

I'm not a fan of the Ecto 1 so gonna pass on that.

Just picked this guy up today. Thanks to forum member billfark for this amazing Delorean! Can’t wait to get it displayed in the coffee table I’m building.

5B6DCE7D-ACC1-49D8-AB79-D7122C74963A.jpg

C66BFDBE-81C0-41CB-93DD-31BED9E91F98.jpg

Hello!

I wonder if someone would be able to help me out.

I am trying to scratch build the lightning rod holder on the back of the car, but cannot find any reliable information. Would someone be able to take some measurements for me, please?

Thank you very much in advance!

Hello!

I wonder if someone would be able to help me out.

I am trying to scratch build the lightning rod holder on the back of the car, but cannot find any reliable information. Would someone be able to take some measurements for me, please?

Thank you very much in advance!
I deleted all my measurements. But how I got mine pause the movie when Marty is putting the lightning hook on the car you can see where it starts on the car than use the 1/6 scale car and scale it down.

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

Back