Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe youd be interested in the Eaglemoss build the DeLorean time machine partworks.

This is my build of it to date. Its still needs a few tweeks here and there but its stunning so far

View attachment 390453

Great work there! That's how it should be. Shame on HT for missing so many details.

Did the HT really come with an engine or did you just install that yourself?

Thats not the Hot Toys one. It never came with an engine.

I have modded my HT one. I added wires to the exterior, goodyear tyre decals and wire looms to the interior as well as carpeting too

Better hope that "Ready Player One" is a big hit... Then maybe you'll get a part 2 Delorean.

Ready Player One is my most anticipated film of the year. So many figures can come from the movie, not just the Delorean. Hot toys would be stupid to pass on this opportunity IMO.

Ready Player One is my most anticipated film of the year. So many figures can come from the movie, not just the Delorean. Hot toys would be stupid to pass on this opportunity IMO.

It was a fun book. I can’t wait to see how much they were able to include. They could probably do a full length documentary just on the licensing for this.

Back