Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering if a Mr. Fusion add-on could be designed as a cap to fit over the flat plate, without having to mod it.

I would be willing to think it could be done. If you have ever looked at Bobs Prop Shop. He builds real Delorean time machines and he has an option where you get he car from Part 1 and then you put a plate over the top to become the Part 2 Mr. Fusion car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be willing to think it could be done. If you have ever looked at Bobs Prop Shop. He builds real Delorean time machines and he has an option where you get he car from Part 1 and then you put a plate over the top to become the Part 2 Mr. Fusion car.

You still have to remove the hubcap.

For prob over $700 both the flag and cane should be included,

Even at $1000, the Delorean in 1/6 scale is an incredible bargain. If you knew what the moulds cost for this thing, you'd be amazed at how cheap the final product is in comparison to how many expensive moulds needed to be built to get this thing to market.

I think it sold well, I remember the 89 car went to waitlist after like 6mo. Funny I looked at my Delorean shipper and it had an edition size? Mine showed like 29/530 anyone else saw that on the shipper?

I think it sold well, I remember the 89 car went to waitlist after like 6mo. Funny I looked at my Delorean shipper and it had an edition size? Mine showed like 29/530 anyone else saw that on the shipper?

If they only made 530, they made a huge loss, lol.
More like they sent 530 in that one consignment to the place you bought it from...

Well I hope that we get the new version now and that I didn't screw myself by not getting it. I sort of want it from Sideshow since I planned to use rewards points. My guess is the free shipping offer combined with the new Marty and Doc drove it to sell out.

Well I hope that we get the new version now and that I didn't screw myself by not getting it. I sort of want it from Sideshow since I planned to use rewards points. My guess is the free shipping offer combined with the new Marty and Doc drove it to sell out.

It would be amazing if we end up getting the new version now since the org is on wait list. I'll end up ordering doc then too, bye bye money! :wave

It's a consignment number.
Mine is 242 / 248.
So, the consignment that my batch came from was 248. Or in other words, there was an order made of 248 from my supply chain. Different supply chains will order different consignments. So, it may be difficult to actually determine the edition size.

Yeah I'm wondering when the PO comes up. I have a few questions:
1) I know the original did not come with an AC/DC adapter...how difficult was it to get one that worked with the car?

2) do you think this car will have upgrades from the original car (ie real license plate and light up time dial)?

Back