Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fanboy and the child in me really wants this. Must. Keep. Struggling

Just PO it as soon as it comes out and get saving. I started my saving fund for the PT1 Delorean when it was announced. I just had an "amount per week" i needed to stash away, and was easily able to stash more than double that amount. Before you know it, you have enough saved for it, and it's still 12 months away, lol.

Luckily for me I still have a bunch of rewards points stashed up. It's really less about the cost (which is a lot) but finding a place to put it.

Just PO it as soon as it comes out and get saving. I started my saving fund for the PT1 Delorean when it was announced. I just had an "amount per week" i needed to stash away, and was easily able to stash more than double that amount. Before you know it, you have enough saved for it, and it's still 12 months away, lol.

That is such a sensible plan. I'm not good a being sensible, but it's a good idea. Can it pass for the first delorean? I didn't like the second (or third) film. But I'm guessing this will have all the things that was wrong with the first one fixed.

That is such a sensible plan. I'm not good a being sensible, but it's a good idea. Can it pass for the first delorean? I didn't like the second (or third) film. But I'm guessing this will have all the things that was wrong with the first one fixed.
I doubt they will "fix" any of the shortcomings of the Pt. I. This is essentially a reuse of the mold. I'll never get over the fact that the time circuits don't light up. When you look at the B v S Batmobile dashboard it's obvious they could have made them light up based on how that car illuminates.

It's definitely making me rethink ordering it. If it had the time circuits light up, there would be no doubt.

So, I might as well get Part 1?

if you want to replicate scenes from the first movie from the point where Marty is in 1955, AFTER he arrived there, or during the trip back(including Doc's trip to 2015), get the PT1 version. If you prefer the look from the end of PT1, or all of PT2, wait for the PT2 version. Or get both...

Haha. Don't have room for both. I love the first film. It's like Highlander. There can be only one. Thought 2 and 3 were silly. But I need Doc. Maybe just get a Doc head, a truetype and a radiation suit? Bingo!

I was hoping the part 1 car would have the spec of the DeLorean from the end of the movie but.. It didn't, so it's going to be another double dip for me, and I have serious preorder anxiety, I must get this thing on order! :gah:

a6c13f98aac6859beedcb6baa73b06c7.jpg
b54f5caab97f4b241e9503c86520f022.jpg
. Awsome! I think I can get all three in here. It will at least fit the second delorean and Marty and doc.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Haha. Don't have room for both. I love the first film. It's like Highlander. There can be only one. Thought 2 and 3 were silly. But I need Doc. Maybe just get a Doc head, a truetype and a radiation suit? Bingo!

:goodpost:

Pt1 will always be the one for me. I will admit that I like the look of the Pt2 with hover mode but I just have a uneasy feeling about the wheels staying and not breaking. With the 1/18th diecast one I have, the wheels sag and when pulled up, the car just doesn't sit right.

Just pulled the trigger on this to take advantage of the free shipping and used some reward points.

Just got doc. I'm going to get Marty on Friday. Probably going to make him a Marty Jr though.

Just got doc. I'm going to get Marty on Friday. Probably going to make him a Marty Jr though.

Not difficult really. just get a white t shirt and job pretty much done. Just gotta hope the sleeves can be unhooked

Yep my parents just flexed this bad boy for my birthday and it's sweet with the free shipping. I'll be waiting patiently for this to come.

Back