Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if HT release a Doc, then that would be an included item. Or I'd hope so.

The case and the remote with radiation suit and suitcase with cotton underwear cause he's allergic to all synthetics.

My guess would be for Doc accessories:

Plutonium case with at least 1 removable cannister,
Delorean remote control,
Einstein,
Revolver pistol,
Clipboard,
Stopwatch

Will he have a bullet proof vest and martys warning letter?

My guess would be for Doc accessories:

Plutonium case with at least 1 removable cannister,
Delorean remote control,
Einstein,
Revolver pistol,
Clipboard,
Stopwatch

Will he have a bullet proof vest and martys warning letter?
How sweet would the vest and the letter be!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Pretty happy with my Einstein. Probably better than what Hot Toys would do.

Last edited:
Anyone check sideshow Instagram today??? Teaser for doc, marty, and the delorean part 2!!!

c7283028c159cc1d076c20de828b295b.jpg

I wonder when this will go up for preorder. I'm gonna get all 3. Would they all go up the same time?

Someone had mentioned before they thought they were doing all 3 covers from the trilogy. So far, that's what it looks like. If they do end up making a Part III, I sure hope they don't make a Clara. So many better options. I kinda would like an alt 85' Biff to recreate the rooftop scene.

Someone had mentioned before they thought they were doing all 3 covers from the trilogy. So far, that's what it looks like. If they do end up making a Part III, I sure hope they don't make a Clara. So many better options. I kinda would like an alt 85' Biff to recreate the rooftop scene.

It won't pan out like that. In fact I doubt they'll touch part III at all let alone make Clara. She'd do even worse than Angelica which if memory serves Sideshow were literally giving away for free to random customers.

I wish they could make a 3 in 1 DeLorean but I know thats not a wise business move. But technically thats what they did with the '89 Batmobile, that had elements from both movies in it.

7da262adc0679a40d8c4002cf11085f0.jpg
I won't be parting with the original set up but doc is a welcome addition!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back