Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm joining late to the party, but... impressive piece :clap

IMG_3630.jpg

IMG_3655.jpg

IMG_3649.jpg

IMG_3660.jpg

Looks like an airplane... :lol

IMG_3643.jpg

Definitely is the best gift for finishing my degree, really happy with it :yess:

Marty McFly: Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Doc... Are you telling me that it's 8:25?
Dr. Emmett Brown: Precisely.
Marty McFly: Damn! I'm late for school!

2016-05-08 19.55.05.jpg
2016-05-08 19.54.44.jpg
2016-05-08 16.24.51.jpg

Attachments

• 2016-05-07 20.11.07.jpg
    2016-05-07 20.11.07.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 389
I'm hoping to save and order this figure from Sideshow some time during the summer. I was on the fence about it, but I'm cutting down my purchases to some exclusive pieces. I've always wanted an actual DeLorean full size as my car since I can remember. This is the second best thing.

Getting this, a Michael Corleone figure and 1/4 scale Vader and Trooper would pretty much finish my collecting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm holding out for a good deal on this. But will probably pick it up sooner or later. Still not sure where the hell I'll display it, though. Possibly my office.

The correct setting is 4.5v mate , I have the same adaptor and it works a treat.

Could any of you please tell me the type (measures) for the plug that you used? There's a electronic shop close to my home I want to check before ordering online, but with my Delorean already inside its display area it's quite difficult to check. Thanks!

I'm holding out for a good deal on this. But will probably pick it up sooner or later. Still not sure where the hell I'll display it, though. Possibly my office.
I'm hopeful for a discount on this too. It'd be nice if it gets knocked down a bit during a Sideshow sale or something. Sort of seems like it could happen as a lot of the bigger ticket items like the Batman armory sets, Bat Signal sets, The Bat, Robocop with chair, etc. have landed in those sales eventually. I've got a bunch of rewards points saved up that are waiting for the right price.

Does anyone have a picture of the back of the car before putting on the OUTATIME license plate decal? I was planning on displaying it without.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back