Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi guys , just a fair WARNING... member ...JEEPINDUDE... post above me....... has ripped me off over on facebook,,,, in the 1/6 th forum ONE SIXTH REPUBLIC........ i am an admin over there, he is banned forever obviously.... but i will be warning ALL that does business on SIDESHOW also... i have been on here 6 years and have a spotless record. i dont want to see any of my 1/6th collecting friends ripped off by a scam artist.........

the rip off....i paid him for a 1/6 deadite ash with beto head, full figure..and a banner body..... see pic...
scam1_zpsla6yua41.jpg

scam_zpsxbhdvbhr.jpg

scam2_zpsx40neeev.jpg

hi guys , just a fair WARNING... member ...JEEPINDUDE... post above me....... has ripped me off over on facebook,,,, in the 1/6 th forum ONE SIXTH REPUBLIC........ i am an admin over there, he is banned forever obviously.... but i will be warning ALL that does business on SIDESHOW also... i have been on here 6 years and have a spotless record. i dont want to see any of my 1/6th collecting friends ripped off by a scam artist.........

the rip off....i paid him for a 1/6 deadite ash with beto head, full figure..and a banner body..... see pic...
scam1_zpsla6yua41.jpg

scam_zpsxbhdvbhr.jpg

scam2_zpsx40neeev.jpg
Ha!!! I was going to buy that deadite ash off him too.. Glad I didn't!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Now that I have my display case, I'd like to use a power adapter for the car's lights. Because of my setup, I'll need for the cable to be quite long - approx 6'. I've seen the Hosa Cable ACD477 Universal AC recommended in this thread and I wonder if it is long enough. Can anyone who is using this tell me how long it is?

Or are extensions for the cable part available? I'd rather not use a regular 3 prong extension cord as it would probably mean the black box/plug would be sitting inside my display case.

Why am I not surprised. Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I've dealt with you a few times here and you're an upstanding guy. Jeeptwink or whatever his name is...I could tell was a doosh. I hope someway you get your money back. Make sure you report his A to the mods here so we can get this scammer banned here as well...

scam1_zpsla6yua41.jpg

scam_zpsxbhdvbhr.jpg

scam2_zpsx40neeev.jpg

Sorry to hear that mightyq,but I am not surprised he did this,he has also been BANNED from Statue Forum for these type of shady sales.There was a member who put him on blast on Statue Forum in the Pop Culture Shock section but the mods deleted the thread and quietly gave Jeepindude a lifetime BAN.Its unfortunate that many new members will never see these complaints as these threads get buried over time,too bad we just couldn't have an index of scam artists sticky'd on the first page of these types of sites

Has anybody found or planning on doing the white letters for the tires? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

I am looking for this too. Someone here mentioned a rumor of someone doing a stencil but I have not seen it and I would prefer sets of decals.

I am looking for this too. Someone here mentioned a rumor of someone doing a stencil but I have not seen it and I would prefer sets of decals.

...I'll be making a stencil for my part 1 car, after finishing my part 3 desert car conversion. I'll post pics when completed. ;)

uploadfromtaptalk1459978561027.jpguploadfromtaptalk1459978578898.jpguploadfromtaptalk1459978595265.jpg

If anyone is interested I can walk you through on how to make one of these yourself. Feel free to PM me. :)

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

My cat spent half the afternoon in the box my DeLorean came in, she loves boxes for some reason. :dunno
Same. We have now converted the box to their permanent bed in the laundry cupboard with a couple of holes for entry/exit [emoji1]

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Same. We have now converted the box to their permanent bed in the laundry cupboard with a couple of holes for entry/exit [emoji1]

One day in 2013, my Cat Jasper went missing. It was about three hours and he wasn't anywhere to be seen. We searched everywhere. I had just bought about five HT figures from a UK seller, and it turned out he was lying in the half closed box in the hallway(That was full of bubblewrap and packing beads, as cosy as you like). We left the box as it was, cutting him an entryway, and labelling it as "Fort Jasper". He spent a month using it as a bed and, just as quickly as he started sleeping there, eventually stopped using it. The box showed up in a few pics i took at the time.

IMG_5411.jpg

IMG_5430.jpg

Okay guys & girls, I have a dilemma that I could use a bit of creativity with...

Spoke to Sideshow regarding my flawed DeLorean & they have offered either a $75 credit, with is not particularly appealing, or, as I live in the UK, to destroy the DeLorean & they will issue a refund.

I have already bought a replacement from the UK & have asked if there is any possibility of movement on the discount, so if there is not, which I'm guessing will be the case, what would be an appropriate end for my DeLorean?

P.S. I don't own a 1/6 scale locomotive to plow into it...

Thanks people!

Damn we need an epic video for that kindly recreate BTTF3 scene even w/o the locomotive =))

Okay guys & girls, I have a dilemma that I could use a bit of creativity with...

Spoke to Sideshow regarding my flawed DeLorean & they have offered either a $75 credit, with is not particularly appealing, or, as I live in the UK, to destroy the DeLorean & they will issue a refund.

I have already bought a replacement from the UK & have asked if there is any possibility of movement on the discount, so if there is not, which I'm guessing will be the case, what would be an appropriate end for my DeLorean?

Thanks people!

First of all, what are the defects?
Also, how far are you into the car? What did it cost you to get it to you in total? I expect the $75 cost won't even cover customs charges...

Thanks people!
I think that figuring out how to disassemble it without breaking it could be some useful information. It pains me to think they are just going to have you destroy it.

Back