Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a couple of scuffs to the corners of the front fascia, one headlight lens has not been glued in properly & a couple of little marks to the front wheel arches. One small mark on the rear fascia too. A few pages back I posted the photos.
I believe it was $770 including shipping, so £550 in total with £40 extra in import charges. They would basically be covering the customs duty with a $75 credit.

Only 40? I paid 230 Euro! Thats crazy.

I paid £25 including the handling fee.
But i had mine marked as "Model car, $70, gift". I didn't think the "Doll, $15, gift" would fly on a box this big, lol.

Untitled-1_1.jpg

But i had mine marked as "Model car, $70, gift". I didn't think the "Doll, $15, gift" would fly on a box this big, lol.

Haha! Great work, I think I read a little further back about your low customs charge, the 'doll' might've been pushing it... ;)

Anyone Interested in a display case for the delorean? The one I am offering is 33"long x 18"wide x 15"high. Price will be $145.00 USD plus shipping. I need at least 6 orders to lock the price down. Picture Below is an example of what the final product will look like.

hi guys
I am new to the forum , this is my hot toys delorean
080d947815692dbc40c454d8526ca79f.jpg
72954b35ea214f9fbe984aee2938d7d4.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

d3732e2c9e56241ea656019b10bad7e1.jpg

e311721c76d20de5fb2f5345087ceaf8.jpg

e15f3278658171b88521e36e1c1a6649.jpg

Does anyone else have the issue where the bonnet is not level with the bumper at the front? I have a big gap on mine and was wondering if this is normal or if I need to adjust something. Any help would be great, thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha! Great work, I think I read a little further back about your low customs charge, the 'doll' might've been pushing it... ;)

Lol. I only use "doll" on the HT figures. Otherwise, i try and play down what it is. To be fair, the customs people are probably glad there are no illicit substances in the packages, and move swiftly onto packages more suspect.

Chris, I think you may have gotten a defective car. Something is wrong with either the bumper or the hood or both. On mine the hood and the bumper are level. Try to get a refund or return it for another one. It is unacceptable.

Does anyone else have the issue where the bonnet is not level with the bumper at the front? I have a big gap on mine and was wondering if this is normal or if I need to adjust something. Any help would be great, thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chris, the bonnet has to slide backwards towards the cabin before it can open properly & when closing they can catch & get stuck on the front lip of the bonnet tub. Open it & when closing it try to push it upwards from the inside of the bonnet towards the front where it catches. It may pop out but if it doesn't I would imagine it's defective.

IMG_9754.JPG

IMG_9757.JPG

IMG_9756.JPG

Just got my custom acrylic case delivered the other day. Took out the DeLorean from it's box and no issues at all!

This vehicle is highly detailed. I'm super happy with it!

It looks like it has enough clearance for Marty to stand in there. Where did you get that case and how much is something like that?

Anyone Interested in a display case for the delorean? The one I am offering is 33"long x 18"wide x 15"high. Price will be $145.00 USD plus shipping. I need at least 6 orders to lock the price down.

Chris, the bonnet has to slide backwards towards the cabin before it can open properly & when closing they can catch & get stuck on the front lip of the bonnet tub. Open it & when closing it try to push it upwards from the inside of the bonnet towards the front where it catches. It may pop out but if it doesn't I would imagine it's defective.

Chris, I think you may have gotten a defective car. Something is wrong with either the bumper or the hood or both. On mine the hood and the bumper are level. Try to get a refund or return it for another one. It is unacceptable.

Thanks guys but I managed to fix it. The bonnet has to be pushed up from inside when closing it like you said 1981Delorean so now it looks the way it should.

Back