Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to full metal customs received my license plate image.jpgimage.jpg

I love this thing!!!
DSC05691.jpg

I think the Delorean is bit wider on scale with Marty Mcfly
DSC05685_2.jpg

BTW, I also think it is a nice touch that the shifter moves and the time circuit handle moves too.

I love this thing!!!
DSC05691.jpg

I think the Delorean is bit wider on scale with Marty Mcfly
DSC05685_2.jpg

BTW, I also think it is a nice touch that the shifter moves and the time circuit handle moves too.

Heck yea, some sliding action over the hood.

Awesome!

Ohhhh love that display case? Mind sharing the dimension? And link where you bought it? Thank you =D

Some more pics. Im kinda getting bored with seeing many pics of him looking at his watch so I wanna mix it up a little. The last 2 pics took me forever to take and im still not fully happy with them, but I think its the best im gonna get for now

20160401_210830.jpg
20160401_211137.jpg
20160401_211613.jpg
20160401_212403.jpg
20160401_212443.jpg

The "lets see if you bastards can do 90" pose :)

20160401_220936.jpg
20160401_221125.jpg

Ohhhh love that display case? Mind sharing the dimension? And link where you bought it? Thank you =D

Its from Puredisplay 895mm(L) x 515mm(W) x 310mm(H) the height of the case is just too low for the doors to fully open without touching the top, they make them to order though so it would be easy to get one made to accommodate the doors fully open.

Anyone using a power supply, do you hear an initial single clicking sound each time it is plugged in? I'm using that HOSA one.It works fine but that click is a bit odd. I plan to put this on a timer to only turn on at night. I set my adapter to 3V and like the dimmer lighting at night. Those headlights are quite bright even at 3V.

Its from Puredisplay 895mm(L) x 515mm(W) x 310mm(H) the height of the case is just too low for the doors to fully open without touching the top, they make them to order though so it would be easy to get one made to accommodate the doors fully open.

Thanka i really appreciate the reply will check it out

Anyone using a power supply, do you hear an initial single clicking sound each time it is plugged in? I'm using that HOSA one.It works fine but that click is a bit odd. I plan to put this on a timer to only turn on at night. I set my adapter to 3V and like the dimmer lighting at night. Those headlights are quite bright even at 3V.

If I have batteries in it I hear a click when it turns on, and again when it turns off when using the power supply. Without batteries in it I hear one less click but I can't remember if its on or off. I assume its some sort of protection relay that keeps from putting power to the batteries we're hearing.

Back