Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Any suggestions of what kind of LED lights I should get? I want them to be able to be plugged in so I can turn them on when I want. Should I put the light around the top of the tank or around the bottom? I don't have anything displayed, and this will be my first Hot Toys item that I can actually display.

The lighting is something I have to figure out once I get the tank in hand. But I have a few sets of the dioder led strip lights from ikea that I will try out first. I line my detolf up with those so they should work

The lighting is something I have to figure out once I get the tank in hand. But I have a few sets of the dioder led strip lights from ikea that I will try out first. I line my detolf up with those so they should work

I found this on amazon: Amazon.com : LEDMO 5050 White LED Strip Light Kit (Waterproof IP67, 16.4ft 300LEDs, 6000K, LED Tape Light, Including a 6-key Remote Control & a 12VDC/5A Power Supply), SilIcon Sleeve Version : Patio, Lawn & Garden and I would just have to figure out how to attach it to the fish tank.

I'm getting mines on Friday! It will be opened but staying in box until I get a case for it.

looks like mine will be arriving soon. toyhq posted this today. they have around 100 to sort through. they are even putting it into a custom box for extra protection

561451_1115525581824987_2969381739051126325_n.jpg

What's everyone's number on the side of the box? Mines 76/ 480 . I think that's what that means. uploadfromtaptalk1458776371811.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Only problem I see with that particular one is that its 16ft long and you cant cut it. I didnt see if they have a shorter version but you might want to check that out first.

Only problem I see with that particular one is that its 16ft long and you cant cut it. I didnt see if they have a shorter version but you might want to check that out first.

Well I figured out that I need 9 feet of LED lights. 36" x2 for the length and 18" x 2 for the wide. (I know, I know that's what he said.)

Back