Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's fine where it is.

I forgot to post this here. Just finished the hood box for the part 3 desert car version I'm customizing.
Haven't attached to belts unde the hood because of how flimsy the hood is. So I may trim the belts to make it seem like it's tucked inside the hood. Not sure yet, but I'm happy with the end result.:wink1:
View attachment 254171

Looks great, love your updates!!

Last edited:
It needs its own thread, If I wanted every last detail and modification of a part 3 car I'd follow a thread and not clog this and the Marty thread up. Just start your own thread about the process.

It needs its own thread, If I wanted every last detail and modification of a part 3 car I'd follow a thread and not clog this and the Marty thread up. Just start your own thread about the process.

This is the DeLorean thread and the place for Mods to the vehicle. Every figure has the modifications in the thread about that figure why should this be any different?

2gsq4oz.jpg

Is that an IKEA display case?

Yea. This sunday

Thanks! Any suggestions of what kind of LED lights I should get? I want them to be able to be plugged in so I can turn them on when I want. Should I put the light around the top of the tank or around the bottom? I don't have anything displayed, and this will be my first Hot Toys item that I can actually display.

Back