Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should be getting mine tomorrow here in the UK. Hoping and praying for no silly botched touchups or scratches from HT. :pray:

This delorean along with the marty figure is by far my best hot toy pieces. I can not wait to set this up properly. Just waiting on the petco sale, I have my LEDs ready to go!

Last edited:
Got mine this morning. Is there any Irish collectors here that might have any ideas for a display unit? Have been looking & can't find anything suitable. Thanks

Should be getting mine tomorrow here in the UK. Hoping and praying for no silly botched touchups or scratches from HT. :pray:

Out of interest, who did you order from? I'm UK too, and ordered from Forbidden Planet, but haven't heard anything about shipping yet. They estimated late March when I asked them at the end of February.

Out of interest, who did you order from? I'm UK too, and ordered from Forbidden Planet, but haven't heard anything about shipping yet. They estimated late March when I asked them at the end of February.

Collectible Kitbash. They started shipping today.

I have a post in the interest section for anyone who might want a display case for their delorean. Just taking names at this point.

It's the only Doc I have. Looks like Marty went a little too far in the future.

Dr Zauis.jpg

I forgot to post this here. Just finished the hood box for the part 3 desert car version I'm customizing.
Haven't attached to belts unde the hood because of how flimsy the hood is. So I may trim the belts to make it seem like it's tucked inside the hood. Not sure yet, but I'm happy with the end result.:wink1:
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpegimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Back