Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a Hot Toys KITT

I know right? It could be awesome , stuff from my childhood #nostalgic

@All on a side note just a curious question is the scale of the Hot Toys Delorean on the right scale for regular 1/6th figure? Just asking bcause i have Marty and we gotta admit he is on the smaller size for 1/6th figure (w/c is correct since he is not that tall in real life) but lets say what if Hot Toys made a Doc Brown figure will he still fit inside the Hot Toys Delorean?

No notice here I ordered 9/2014 and flexed it. I chatted with SSC today they said if you didn't get the email no early processing.

I preordered day 1 and one flex payment left an no notice. Spoke with Sideshow today and they received limited supply and those who do full pay are getting early notice That's crap. Should go by order date and time. They have gotten alot of my money, I have over 600.00 in rewards. They have been making money off my monthly flex payments. Never again. If no exclusive I will go with bbts. Besides, there shipping is cheaper than ssc even though I live just a few hours from ssc and around 1500 miles from bbts. Plus there might be delays on more shipments of the delorean because its the Chinese new year per Sideshow rep. Kinda pissed.

I preordered day 1 and one flex payment left an no notice. Spoke with Sideshow today and they received limited supply and those who do full pay are getting early notice That's crap. Should go by order date and time. They have gotten alot of my money, I have over 600.00 in rewards. They have been making money off my monthly flex payments. Never again. If no exclusive I will go with bbts. Besides, there shipping is cheaper than ssc even though I live just a few hours from ssc and around 1500 miles from bbts. Plus there might be delays on more shipments of the delorean because its the Chinese new year per Sideshow rep. Kinda pissed.

I did the flex as well, but im assuming (more like hoping:pray:) that most people that opted for the 1 pay might not pull the trigger right away. So from here to next week im sure some of us flexers will have the option to payoff early.

Kitt might be cool if it had the chasing led thing on the front. But it would be $800 and not worth it for me. Show was ok but not $800 worth of ok.

Kitt might be cool if it had the chasing led thing on the front. But it would be $800 and not worth it for me. Show was ok but not $800 worth of ok.

If your looking for a nice cheap enough kitt in large scale id recommend the diamond select 1/15th scale version. Has light up chasing led as well as lights in the car itself and can transform into super pursuit mode. Well worth the money imo. Vids below

I did the flex as well, but im assuming (more like hoping:pray:) that most people that opted for the 1 pay might not pull the trigger right away. So from here to next week im sure some of us flexers will have the option to payoff early.

I thought that also. Why Sideshow does not give us flex payers who preordered day 1 and have 1 payment left first option. So if someone did full pay pre order a few months ago gets early notice, and those of us who preordered way over a year ago have to wait. And with possible delays from China could be even longer. Sideshow lately really urking me lately.

F__k.........."

Dear Franck,

Unfortunately we we are getting this item in split shipments, therefore if you did not receive the early processing email we would not be able to process your order early. We apologize for any disappointment this may cause. If you should have any further questions please feel free to contact me.

Thank You,

Full pay has always had items ship first, so shouldn't surprise anyone. It's the way it should be. If you don't like it don't flex.

Hi guys. I've been watching some pictures online of this amazing car, but is just me or the Delorean seems to be a little off scale? It seems to be just a bit smaller, but as I said maybe is just me. For those who has this item, can you post photos with Marty inside the car to compare sizes? Thanks!!!

Full pay has always had items ship first, so shouldn't surprise anyone. It's the way it should be. If you don't like it don't flex.

Actually not true, I normally do a 2 pay flex because a majority of the time flexers get notices first. And its happened a few times for me not always but more often than not. Im assuming for the price point of this item it makes more sense to get the one pays out since by now most of the flexers almost have most of their money in already.....but thats just my 2 pennies worth.

Hi guys. I've been watching some pictures online of this amazing car, but is just me or the Delorean seems to be a little off scale? It seems to be just a bit smaller, but as I said maybe is just me. For those who has this item, can you post photos with Marty inside the car to compare sizes? Thanks!!!

According to the specs on Sideshow's Web site, the HT DeLorean is just over 28 inches in length. I don't know how long the final production piece is but a DeLorean in 1/6 should be about 28 inches long. So it seems like HT got it right.

For anyone interested, we should be getting a YouTube review shortly.

According to the specs on Sideshow's Web site, the HT DeLorean is just over 28 inches in length. I don't know how long the final production piece is but a DeLorean in 1/6 should be about 28 inches long. So it seems like HT got it right.

For anyone interested, we should be getting a YouTube review shortly.

It's more accurately about 28 1/2 inches long

Back