Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS. 1.5 to 2 years is too long for SS to be sitting on $70 of my hard earned mulla. Looks just fantastic though.
Bring on 66 Batmobile please.

Really surprised it doesn't have the lightning rod hook. It seems pretty essential if this is strictly the part 1 version. Maybe Doc will have it :dunno

I really want this, but it may cost too much... When I ordered Marty I told myself that I couldn't afford the Delorean, but now that I see all of the new photos my will is breaking... :gah:

Really surprised it doesn't have the lightning rod hook. It seems pretty essential if this is strictly the part 1 version. Maybe Doc will have it :dunno

Maybe they will add it like they did with Potted Groot and the Groot/Rocket collectable set. But if Doc doesn't come with Einstein, I will pass! You hear me Hot Toys?!

How many Passing on this will regret it a year or two after it sells out? Guess we'll see ;)

Re: Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine !!

"$689.99"

I was right on the mark, har har har!

I am calling it. $40 dollars to ship.

Congrats, I guess. Would $689.00 actually have been "right on the mark"? You guessed $650-700 like most of us in this thread. :lol

served.jpg

How many Passing on this will regret it a year or two after it sells out? Guess we'll see ;)

or buy the 2nd or 3rd version if they get made and will need a time machine 2yrs wait per car......If lucky by then will all be like I'M OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD!AGGGGGGGGGGGH!

I would pay that much for the 66 Batmobile not this... Holy shoot expected shipping March 2016...over 18 months from now

Back