Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$70 NRD for something out in 2016????????????????????????????? No EX??????
Geezzzz just go to BBTS and PO for no deposit

I really thought the lightning conductor pole and hook would have come with this. Sort of disappointing they left it out.

I wonder if an accessories pack like what they did for Iron Man recently could be a possibility. I mean it seems sort of unlikely that they'll really do three DeLorean's but I guess you never know.
That's what I was thinking, and hoping for, too.

Ordered through BBTS since this isn't an exclusive and I don't want to pay the NRD right now. If it's not sold out later I might switch my order over to SS when I have more $$$. Too good to miss this though.
That's what I plan on doing too, even though I end up switching to get the reward points. I feel bad for BBTS somewhat.

This is awesome!!!! Congrats to those with space. I'll see you all in the future for in hands pics!

That would of been a cool EX to include the Lighting Conductor.
I honestly expected that to just come with it. Not even as an exclusive it just would have made sense to include it in my opinion. I'd like an accessories pack to happen rather than having to buy three different versions. They could include the case of plutonium, the lightning rod, Mr. Fusion, Einstein with stop watches (unless he comes with Doc). The only thing I don't think could be incorporated easily would be interchangeable wheels so maybe do a second version for the Part III DeLorean with the 55 hood circuitry and white wheel tires (maybe they could figure out a way to get those to come off so the railroad look would be under.

Wow...$700...well above what I am willing to spend. Someone is about to have their Marty EX waitlist convert, so you're welcome

Re: Article: Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

If it goes to waitlist first, I'll just travel back in time to pre-order before that happens.

You can preorder whenever (mayan arrivan on-when) you like without prior (late fore-when) preorder because you can book retrospectively, as it were, when you return to your own time (you can have on-book haventa forewhen presooning returningwenta retrohome).

Yeah I did it .

10682091_1477635239159227_27192152_n.jpg

That's actually cheaper than I thought. Still a lot of money, but cheaper than I thought it'd be. The 89 Batmobile was what? $640? And that was 2 years or so ago, so, in a world where Bank Robber Joker's are closer to $300 than $100, color me surprised.

Re: Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine !!

I say it will be 700. 650 the lowest... not including the shipping. How much does it weigh?

"$689.99"

I was right on the mark, har har har!

I am calling it. $40 dollars to ship.

That's actually cheaper than I thought. Still a lot of money, but cheaper than I thought it'd be. The 89 Batmobile was what? $640? And that was 2 years or so ago, so, in a world where Bank Robber Joker's are closer to $300 than $100, color me surprised.
Yeah realistically we all know what this stuff costs and relatively speaking this isn't that outrageous. It is a lot of money don't get me wrong but I expected it to be more.

Back