Hot Toys - Back to the Future - 1/6 DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point I hope they wait until I finish paying off the other Delorean so I can at least use the points from it.

1 and done for me. I don't have the space for two of these and folding wheels are not worth $700 to me. I look forward to seeing peoples collections with all 3 cars (Howard did say they were working on all 3 of them a couple years ago).

0124161517.jpg

This is the delorean in that 40 gal tank from petco and it fits, and yes the doors could go up....marty could fit inside it too alot of room

Great pics Ozzy. Would love to see more.

Does one button control all the lights (interior and exterior)? And how much was the Petco fish tank, and do you know the measurements?

Thanks.

View attachment 240100

This is the delorean in that 40 gal tank from petco and it fits, and yes the doors could go up....marty could fit inside it too alot of room

Did you get the glass top that Petco carries for that tank? I ended up getting it as well so with my employee discount I think I paid. 30 for the tank and 30 for the glass top.

Actually looking at the pic it seems you just put the tank upside down. I can't wait to have in the USA. So glad they went with a stainless steel appearance on car. It looked flat grey in a lot of expo pics.

I was wondering- what's the next best thing when it comes to a scaled model of the DeLorean? I think I decided that this is way too big for me, despite being awesome and all.

Back