hot toys AVP R comming now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks good from the people who have posted that got theirs from ABC Express or the like. I'm glad I got mine. I just wish I had more money for another one! Can't wait for my Pred-Alien and Wolf!!

what.. you already said your are getting one ... now you ask if you are going to get one??? then it seems if you want to get another?????

I'm sorry your right . got you mixed with another, I would get two... they all go up in price. if anything it's an investment.

I have 2 wolf's and 2 predaliens and one of the warriors comming in. the wolf's are for display with mask and whip and the other without mask and shurickan(I can't spell) others to possapally sell in the future.

Got my AVP-R Alien from SS! A DAY EARLY! :rock

Aliensavpr2.jpg

Aliensavpr1.jpg

I don't know why, but I REALLY like this new Alien!

Now, just to get the other two from ABC....whenever they show....

I was hella tired from class or I would have put mine together last night. So I just took the box out and looked at him. So fraking cool looking. My first Alien!! I stiil need to put together my Elder Pred so they can get posed.

Got my AVP-R Alien from SS! A DAY EARLY! :rock

Aliensavpr2.jpg

Aliensavpr1.jpg

I don't know why, but I REALLY like this new Alien!

Now, just to get the other two from ABC....whenever they show....

Wow!
That looks like one mean mother!
I still dislike the super wide neck, but the sculpting is fantastic. Congrats!

Got mine last night too. I'm having a helluva time getting his other arm on though. I don't think heating will work either - both sides are hard plastic and I don't want to get heat near the rubber.

Any suggestions are welcome - I'm going to try a hammer when I get home.

I have to say that I LOVE that the tongue has click stops so you can pose him with the tongue out. Excellent addition.

Got mine last night too. I'm having a helluva time getting his other arm on though. I don't think heating will work either - both sides are hard plastic and I don't want to get heat near the rubber.

I have to say that I LOVE that the tongue has click stops so you can pose him with the tongue out. Excellent addition.

:google A hammer?!

Quick, some one give Dave some suggestions before he does something he might regret!

When I assembled my AVP Alien I used a tiny bit of dish soap. I used it again when assembling my HT Robocop, his head refused to pop on without a bit o' lube.

More pics everyone! I'm still on the fence about getting this AVPR alien, need some convincin'.

I had the same problem Dave. Just get you some gum, (so you won't grit your teeth too hard like I did) and push like hell! It will go on. :D

And, I am glad the foot accuracy thing is resolved, since this may be my favorite of all the Hot Toys Aliens so far. For sure! It's tighter, the feet are not loose like the Aliens one, it holds poses better, and the design is movie accurate, and is surprisingly satisfying to me for some reason.
With the narrower head and frontal area (I LOVE the teeth arrangement for some reason...so feral looking...) his head comes off more like the original Alien in width. I like that. A lot! If the neck were like the first movie's and the body details were more like that one, and maybe the bony hips were narrowed some, it gives me hope for the Big Guy in our upcoming Alien line! :rock
I think there is hope now!

(Note to Abake) IT CAN BE DONE!

This one rules, gang. If you are on the fence, GET ONE!

Back