Hot Toys AVP R ALIEN - Worth Getting??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL 2 left feet. :lol

As for my "good fortune"... a little glue here an there seems to solve most of the problems. :D

Yeah, that really sucks.
I know how you feel too.

My breakage issues:
  • AVP ALIEN- glue coming undone at the seams
  • Hudson-strap needed gluing, and sewing
  • Drake-smartgun handle arrived broken
  • AVP Brown alien- glue coming undone
  • Power Loader-silver parts from the black tubes-glue coming undone
  • ALIENS Warrior Alien- ankle and hip issues. Also, the paint looks like it wants to peel
  • Predalien- the mandibles wont stay open on the left side
  • Wolf-spear arrived broken and mask won't stay on
  • BD P2-chest armor at the back won't stay closed
  • Robocop3-flamethrower tip arrived broken & jet-pack "arm-clamp" also

The only ones without any issues are APONE, HICKS, VAZ, AVP:R Alien, and the Endoskeleton. :monkey2

yah brother thank you for the support, believe me now i'm felling better , i'm just thinking that i'm an unlucky one , now i have begin to understand that's a normal routine of issues who any collector can encounter when your collection start to grow in size

anyway mine was only a brief list of issues i haven't insert the paint errors and the mess with paint app sometimes can there be , like for exemple when the dread ring paint is also out on the dreadlocks

wow i haven't too any issues with vaz apone and other marines

this is strange i have to believe that all the old stuff is better delevoped and much solid, all the figures i have heard problem are all stuff of the last 18 mounths

for exemple i haven't had any issues with grid, all my marines, and chopper, and i have also the t 800 who i think it's the first film figure ht had produced, it's solid like a rock...

umm i still have to assemple my PA and my P2 BD , i will let you know...

Just got my brand new AVPR Alien today wahoo!

However Iam having trouble putting on the leg and arm. I dont want to put too much pressure on after accidents with the Aliens Warriors..but is that whats needed here?

Any tricks or hints anyone?

Just got my brand new AVPR Alien today wahoo!

However Iam having trouble putting on the leg and arm. I dont want to put too much pressure on after accidents with the Aliens Warriors..but is that whats needed here?

Any tricks or hints anyone?

Holy thread revival Batman !!! Use a hairdryer.

Haha somethings going to snap tonight! Iam just placed some dishwashing liquid to see if that helps.

Back