Hot Toys AVP R ALIEN - Worth Getting??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cajunsith

Super Freak
Reaction score
These are getting hard to find without getting scalped. Are these really worth the going rate?? Where can I get one??

I like it...it's basically the "ALIENS"-version of the AVP Aliens...and the ridged dome looks pretty mean on it...as well as the dark colors in comparison to the hues of blue on the ALIENS Warrior.

Solid figure that you can't go wrong with.

Around $150.00 or better.

Ehh, I'll keep mine for that price. I paid $117 for mine shipped. Got it before they released in the US. Its very nice but the skin around the mouth is very thin making it almost impossible to have his inner mouth thing out.

I just got a AvP:R alien 2 weeks ago for $130 something shipped. It is well worth it though.

Last edited:
I feel like he was worth getting, but I do not have him yet. Will let you know once I receive him this week from another forum member!!!

:D

I feel like he was worth getting, but I do not have him yet. Will let you know once I receive him this week from another forum member!!!

:D

awesome piece and my first in the line. alot bigger than i first thought. nice packaging too. i really like this line, but mostly the aliens. if you can get a good deal on a predator, go for it. they are going up, up, up in price. and the colonial marines are just ridiculous in price, although i did see a new drake go for only $80 on ebay recently.

Well, when I returned home last night I found my AVP R Alien had been delivered!

Yep, he is worth it.

And big props to Mr. Thrifty for his awesome quick shipment, and all those peanuts. Now I'm stocked up on peanuts for life!

Now just looking for the AVP Brown Alien figure.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

:D Thanks for all of your opinions guys!! I've decided to get the AVP R Alien , it should be here next week & I can't wait for my new xeno + face hugger!! For $117.57 shipped NIB , I just couldn't resist!! This will be the 2nd Hot Toys alien I get , 3rd if you count the Predalien. I also have the AVP Warrior alien & I really like it! Pics will be coming soon!! :banana :D

Got around to putting mine together today and let me tell you that putting in his right arm was a son of a b%&*h. I finally resorted to heating up the socket with a hair dryer and popped it in, but it still took an awful lot of force.

Awesome figure!

Back