• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys AvP predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnaig001

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys. I am listing the last 2 hot toys avp predators i have for sale.

these are the best that i had and were painstakingly put together.

the ancient elder comes with all that is pictured plus a open shuriken that is not pictured.

Do note that the scar bio here is the super ultra rare anicom bio that is electroplated and not painted silver.

The top coat of paint was removed to show the electroplated bio. This is not a recast.

the ancient elder comes with open blades on his feet.

DCBC5A56-98BE-41F0-BB6D-8486DA082E59-3474-0000044435383318.jpg

the scar custom will also come with a open shuriken. however he will come with a elder spear and not a standard spear. *

The head was a repainted elder that commissioned by me. It is airbrushed and parts of the head has been resculpted.

the scar custom will come with closed blades on his feet.

9D66A31F-8A01-4319-8780-15FDB90EDF52-3474-00000444534EC926.jpg

Last edited:
updated with pictures. what u see in the pictures is what you will get.

each predator will also come with an elder predator instruction sheet.

NOTE that both predators come with a plasma canon. something the original elder did not come with.

also note that the scar custom comes with the rare elder predator nameplate from predator 2.

as an incentive I've included some facehuggers to sweeten the deal. these are Mcfarlene's and one of them is the koto facehugger. The custom scar also comes with a resin bio that I was customizing to fit on the shoulder.

first to buy and pay for either or both predators get an alien head free. you can put it on a spear or get your predator to carry it. :)

thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Hi guys. I am listing the last 2 hot toys avp predators i have for sale.

these are the best that i had and were painstakingly put together.

the ancient elder comes with all that is pictured plus a open shuriken that is not pictured.

Do note that the scar bio here is the super ultra rare anicom bio that is electroplated and not painted silver.

The top coat of paint was removed to show the electroplated bio. This is not a recast.

the ancient elder comes with open blades on his feet.

DCBC5A56-98BE-41F0-BB6D-8486DA082E59-3474-0000044435383318.jpg

the scar custom will also come with a open shuriken. however he will come with a elder spear and not a standard spear. *

The head was a repainted elder that commissioned by me. It is airbrushed and parts of the head has been resculpted.

the scar custom will come with closed blades on his feet.

9D66A31F-8A01-4319-8780-15FDB90EDF52-3474-00000444534EC926.jpg

QUESTION , how did you remove the top coat on the anicon bio, i doubt that even usin rubber alcohol wouldnt damage the actual paint.
i also noticed that on the back of the bio there are marks of the over brush silver paint .

i have 2 of them and mine doesnt have that , can you please verify it?

QUESTION , how did you remove the top coat on the anicon bio, i doubt that even usin rubber alcohol wouldnt damage the actual paint.
i also noticed that on the back of the bio there are marks of the over brush silver paint .

i have 2 of them and mine doesnt have that , can you please verify it?

Hi. I got the bio when I bought a custom Pred some time back on eBay.

The previous owner had painted it red :cuckoo:

I wanted to get rid of it and used gunze modeling thinner and took off the red.

That's when I found out that the bottom was electroplated.

Weird stuff you find out in the strangest way. :peace

P.S the back silver part are not brush marks.

The electroplated parts have a layer of flat black painted on the back.

What's showing is what the thinner took off. I didn't bother cleaning the back off.

Hi. I got the bio when I bought a custom Pred some time back on eBay.

The previous owner had painted it red :cuckoo:

I wanted to get rid of it and used gunze modeling thinner and took off the red.

That's when I found out that the bottom was electroplated.

Weird stuff you find out in the strangest way. :peace

thanks for clarify that , i know what you mean once i bought the following and took me a while to fix one them

elderpicture.jpg

p2horrible.jpg

great costums by the way.

i had to get rid of all the paint
elder20fix.jpg

and then repaint it with a magnifier glass

face20finish.jpg

thanks man. I share your pain trust me.

when I finally got rid of the red paint I was like he used the anicom bio?! WTH?!

Back