HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I have uploaded my Ancient Predator Review to YouTube. For those who have my Channel you will find it on there. If you guys would like the link to my YouTube Channel just ask. :peace

Hey guys, I have uploaded my Ancient Predator Review to YouTube. For those who have my Channel you will find it on there. If you guys would like the link to my YouTube Channel just ask. :peace

Thanks man. I watched it, good review. Keep it up. It would be cool when you get your collection built up a little, to do a video showing how you got it all displayed. Just an idea.
Oh yea.. Don't worry about the alien head on the samurai. I have the brown head and it still looks cool. It doesn't bug me at all. Like you said its a great piece overall.

Thanks man. I watched it, good review. Keep it up. It would be cool when you get your collection built up a little, to do a video showing how you got it all displayed. Just an idea.
Oh yea.. Don't worry about the alien head on the samurai. I have the brown head and it still looks cool. It doesn't bug me at all. Like you said its a great piece overall.

Might do a group photo when my Samurai turns up. A collection video might have to wait till I have a little more room to display my predators. At the moment I have Wolf and will have Samurai out of a display cabinet. Wish my room was a little bigger to fit another detolf.

Might do a group photo when my Samurai turns up. A collection video might have to wait till I have a little more room to display my predators. At the moment I have Wolf and will have Samurai out of a display cabinet. Wish my room was a little bigger to fit another detolf.

Yea I know what you mean about space. I got 2 detolfs and a besta display case. I don't think I will be able to fit any more. darkmoon has the best display case. Its like built into the wall.. That's awesome.

Yea I know what you mean about space. I got 2 detolfs and a besta display case. I don't think I will be able to fit any more. darkmoon has the best display case. Its like built into the wall.. That's awesome.

I would replace my in-built wardrobe with a in-built display case, but the thing is I need somewhere to put my clothes! :lol:lol:rotfl

Clothes? They're overrated.

Question: How does one attach the alien head kabob on the ancient with out it falling over? :dunno

As I mention in my review of the ancient Predator, it is nearly impossible to pose the figure without the arm becoming loose or just breaking. If you just cannot help but display it with the Alien Trophy head, I recommend gluing the Arm. But like I said, only if you are willing to ruin the figure. :panic:

As I mention in my review of the ancient Predator, it is nearly impossible to pose the figure without the arm becoming loose or just breaking. If you just cannot help but display it with the Alien Trophy head, I recommend gluing the Arm. But like I said, only if you are willing to ruin the figure. :panic:

Or you can use standbase for holding the alien head

I won't pose my ancients holding the alien head... Not worth it, They seem so fragile. If it fell out of his hand it would probably break either the spear tip coming out the head or break the clear dome maybe. Plus I don't want my ancient to have floppy arms!:rotfl It looks great just laying by his feet.

Back