HOT TOYS "AVP" FIGURES - Give Some Love to the Classics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best thing about the ancient is those double wrist blades.... That is some AVP3 shiznaizle going on right there. Makes me wanna fire it back up on the 360!

picture.php

Yah me too. Loved that game. In my top three favorite games of all time.

I'm sure that the new AVP figures that will be released in the future will be very awesome. I know the new scar looks good in the prototype pics. Though I must say I will never get rid of my classic AVP figures. I love the way they look..yeah the joints are noticeable but that doesn't bother me. I don't quite understand why people want to ditch there classic. When they release the new ones they will make a lot of them as they did with the samurai and city hunter. They really aren't gonna be that limited compared to the classic figures. The classics are hard to find more limited so I would think they would always be more expensive and desired. Would you rather have the first Luke Skywalker figure ever released or the newest one that looks more realistic and accurate. I would pick the vintage every time as I'm sure you all would. I don't buy collectibles to turn around and sell, but its nice to know you bought something that is so limited and desired that the demand has drove the price up by 3 times the original retail. I don't think these new ones will ever reach the demand that these classics did. I'm sure they will go up in price a little but not as much as the originals. I just don't get how people are saying to hell with the classics. I'm sure many people will disagree with me but whatever to each there own.. Sorry for my rant guys..:dunno:peace

I'm sure that the new AVP figures that will be released in the future will be very awesome. I know the new scar looks good in the prototype pics. Though I must say I will never get rid of my classic AVP figures. I love the way they look..yeah the joints are noticeable but that doesn't bother me. I don't quite understand why people want to ditch there classic. When they release the new ones they will make a lot of them as they did with the samurai and city hunter. They really aren't gonna be that limited compared to the classic figures. The classics are hard to find more limited so I would think they would always be more expensive and desired. Would you rather have the first Luke Skywalker figure ever released or the newest one that looks more realistic and accurate. I would pick the vintage every time as I'm sure you all would. I don't buy collectibles to turn around and sell, but its nice to know you bought something that is so limited and desired that the demand has drove the price up by 3 times the original retail. I don't think these new ones will ever reach the demand that these classics did. I'm sure they will go up in price a little but not as much as the originals. I just don't get how people are saying to hell with the classics. I'm sure many people will disagree with me but whatever to each there own.. Sorry for my rant guys..:dunno:peace

I agree with you there, I have to have the Classics, even if they were to make every single figure again I would never be able to say 'Goodbye' to the figures I have cherished for so long. The only one I am not getting at this moment is the Original Scar, not because of the updated version, its because I want to eventually get the Anicon Scar. But who knows If I will be able to resist the urge to own all Predators :lol:lol:rotfl

I agree with you there, I have to have the Classics, even if they were to make every single figure again I would never be able to say 'Goodbye' to the figures I have cherished for so long. The only one I am not getting at this moment is the Original Scar, not because of the updated version, its because I want to eventually get the Anicon Scar. But who knows If I will be able to resist the urge to own all Predators :lol:lol:rotfl

Yea I know what you mean.. They are very addictive. Once you get a few you just want them all. I'm kind of a completest. I'm only missing the non BD p2, city hunter and anicon scar. Idk if I will ever get anicon scar though...so expensive. I got the new scar on preorder I am gonna display him with no bio to look a little like anicon.
Getting the Celtic is a good call. He is very awesome figure. It will go well with your ancient. I will keep an eye out for your ancient and p1 review.

Well guys, the Celtic was taken at the last second by some bidder. As much as I would of loved to get him, it has opened me up to new opportunities with getting a HT: Blade II for real cheap instead.

Well guys, the Celtic was taken at the last second by some bidder. As much as I would of loved to get him, it has opened me up to new opportunities with getting a HT: Blade II for real cheap instead.

Ah that sucks man..you should just find a different predator to buy. Maybe guardian or lost. Gotta build up the predator collection, priority #1 haha. Nah buy whatever you like bro.:1-1:

Ah that sucks man..you should just find a different predator to buy. Maybe guardian or lost. Gotta build up the predator collection, priority #1 haha. Nah buy whatever you like bro.:1-1:

Well since the seller of the Blade II figure never got back to me, I am going to buy a Samurai Predator for $270 and get that instead.

Yea I'm gonna get the new ones and keep the old ones. :hi5:
So darkmoon have you ordered the new 1/5 scar statue yet? I seen in you collection pics you had a couple of the statues. Which ones do you have?

I PO-ed all the 1/5 sideshow predator series..
Received 2 pcs already (classic & P2 elder) and still waiting for avp-r wolf and avp scar. My seller said it's on the way to my country

Juat want to share my samurai collections

The Single samurai
ad100a0474017fae1f59df4a142d0f92_zps44b79c57.jpg

The three samurai
37413064444311b44667bbe9b8c0a30b_zpsb9d2f044.jpg

Hope y'all like it :hi5:

Nice pics Darkmoon! :clap

Which Predator should I get next? Should I get the Samurai Predator or the City Hunter? :dunno

I would get the samurai. It is really awesome and sideshow just sold out of them. City hunter will be in stock for a while I think. Samurai comes with the best base ever!

I PO-ed all the 1/5 sideshow predator series..
Received 2 pcs already (classic & P2 elder) and still waiting for avp-r wolf and avp scar. My seller said it's on the way to my country

Nice I just received classic today completing my line. :yess: . what about bad blood predator? He is also very cool. He was the first statue I got.

Nice I just received classic today completing my line. :yess: . what about bad blood predator? He is also very cool. He was the first statue I got.

TBH Bad Blood and P2 Elder are the only 1/5th statues I would get. They are both awesome and have good sculpts. Paint could be improved but you know what Sideshow is like.

Nice pics Darkmoon! :clap

Which Predator should I get next? Should I get the Samurai Predator or the City Hunter? :dunno

Samurai will be the one for you,
Get it while you can.. :clap

Bad blood is more good than 1/5 series..
Eventhough it's 1/6 scale but the sculpted is amazing :clap

Back