1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Infinity War - Mantis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even IF they make her, you won't have her until 2021... look how long Gamora is taking. You're going to want GOTG3 Gamora by the time you get GOTG2 in your hands.

I too bought the Bullethead version and I'm happy with it. If they ever release this one (they haven't even put Endgame Rocket up for preorder, have they?) I'll switch it out no problem.

D_t9qYTUEAAZaHI

Looks great. Although I would have preferred rooted hair, sculpted hair is actually fine for this. Just hope it actually gets produced. So sick of HTs showing off figures and never producing them.

Love it! Interested to see the detail on the clothing.

If Mantis gets made, that will essentially complete my MCU collection. I'll probably buy more Marvel figures after that, but make no mistake, this is a significant milestone

Ehh... HT's body shape and tailoring and antenna are superior, but honestly I think Bullethead's sculpt looks more like Pom than this one.

In hand - Pom - Bullethead prototype (ignore, I'd originally made the image to show the improvement from proto to release)

mantis.jpg

She looks amazing. So happy. Definitely have to get this one.

Back