Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War - Infinity Gauntlet Life-Size Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys never lists how many they're making on any of their products.

Never bought anything from them so do they just sell out at some point or do they run batches of things. I’ve never been a fan of things with no ES especially for this much money.

Never bought anything from them so do they just sell out at some point or do they run batches of things. I’ve never been a fan of things with no ES especially for this much money.

They just sell out. I doubt they will make a ton of these at this price

Re: Hot Toys - Life Size Infinity Gauntlet

I really like the flickering effect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me or does the "breathing" seem super rough? I was expecting it to be a nice smooth pulsing, but maybe it's just the video? Either way, each of these stones having a battery is almost a deal breaker for me. For a piece this size, I should just be able to walk into my man cave, turn on my lights and have this piece turn on as well...not go through the PITA of turning on each individual stone. That plus the price tag have me at least waiting until this thing is released...I'll probably get the Hasbro one in the meantime.

Is it just me or does the "breathing" seem super rough? I was expecting it to be a nice smooth pulsing, but maybe it's just the video? Either way, each of these stones having a battery is almost a deal breaker for me. For a piece this size, I should just be able to walk into my man cave, turn on my lights and have this piece turn on as well...not go through the PITA of turning on each individual stone. That plus the price tag have me at least waiting until this thing is released...I'll probably get the Hasbro one in the meantime.

I agree with u. Believe me its really nonsense to put all batteries for each infinity stones. Hasbro is more logical ı think.

It reminds me of those fake candles that flicker also battery operated. Don't get me wrong IMO impressive. But at this price basically suggesting that folks wire it themselves is IMO too much. At least you can play with the Hasbro version - who doesn't want to try the Gauntlet? I was impressed reading how much thought Hasbro put into the design for theirs.

Ordered. I’m hungry for power.

Since the price came out, one of the major 'complaints' about the piece, is that at that price you should be able to wear it, or rather that you can wear the Hasbro one. But come on, would anyone really wear a piece that's way oversized for the normal human and weighs I don't know how much. And that's not saying anything about the risk of damaging a relatively expensive collectable waving it about.

Imo I prefer the pose on the Taurus one, but given that this appears to be a replica of the one shown off at that Disney Expo it might just be the one to get.

Yeah I like the fist pose of the Taurus one, that’s really cool they did it that way for a different type of display. I almost pulled the trigger on that one when it was announced but for some reason I had a feeling there would be more options down the road. I ordered the hot toys because I prefer licensed stuff and hopefully it’s screen accurate. Both are massive and have the awesome light ups so you can’t go wrong with either imo.

I like the hot toys one. The non-fist display is more natural imo. I've never seen an empty glove/gauntlet make a fist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

"Fun" isn't something one generally considers when $900 leaves your bank account. But this... does put a smile on my face.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

"Fun" isn't something one generally considers when $900 leaves your bank account. But this... does put a smile on my face.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Lol!

I wonder how many of these they're making, it says nothing in regards to ES. It doesn't even say TBD.

So what. If you truly appreciate a prop replica, or a statue, or any collectible, you don't care what the ES is, you care about how it will enhance your collection.

Back