1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th scale Black Widow collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok Here's a quick fancy shmansey shot after I styled the hair. Im gonna let it dry a little more and to a little bit more futzing. Great Figure so far. The articulation is better than I expected

That's a great pic!! :clap :rock

ok Here's a quick fancy shmansey shot after I styled the hair. Im gonna let it dry a little more and to a little bit more futzing. Great Figure so far. The articulation is better than I expected

View attachment 425364

Wow this looks phenomenal. I like my Black Widow with her signature red hair so if the figure had that it would be an instant buy. Love how you styled it!

She looks great! Any chance you could tell us what brand paint and hair gel you used to get that look?

I used just regular acrylic paint and my daughter's hair gel. lol, it's hair glue similar to what I used to use when I was younger and had 8 inch spikey hair. I believe her's was schwarzkopf hair glue got2b.

Awesome as always! One nitpick, she wasn’t on Titan! But anyhow, totally awesome!

Thanks!, lol that's the beauty of photography, she can be where ever i want lol... well kinda lol. Here's another.

40752382_10212360132426823_7428477441187774464_n.jpg

Well, got my Black Widow yesterday from Sideshow… and she has a nice glob of glue right smack
dab in the middle of her forehead :slap

Called Sideshow this morning, so hopefully they can send me a replacement head for her.

Lol, who said your only allowed to re-create scenes from the movies?

It will be very interesting how HT deals with Black Widow’s hair if the latest reshoot pictures from A4 are to be believed
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok... here's a shot where she is not dirty or grimey lol

41006952_10212376998448463_8938879527791099904_n.jpg

Amazing job on the hairs ; did you paint all hairs from root to the end to obtain that affect? Did you use only watered down black? Thanks

Back