1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th scale Black Widow collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Infinity War Black Widow 010.jpg I haven't done anything with the hair, but it does look like her.

By virtue of it being the same sculpt as CW. Which is great ... the hair be the problem ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't had a chance to do any fancy shmancey photos yet but here some snap shots after I styled the hair
20180903_152517.jpg
20180903_152514.jpg

These pics make it look good- the box is very very nice as far a ScarJo portrait- sigh now I may have to get this because I HATED the proto HT pics

ok Here's a quick fancy shmansey shot after I styled the hair. Im gonna let it dry a little more and to a little bit more futzing. Great Figure so far. The articulation is better than I expected

44457313031_14a327252b_k.jpg

ok Here's a quick fancy shmansey shot after I styled the hair. Im gonna let it dry a little more and to a little bit more futzing. Great Figure so far. The articulation is better than I expected

View attachment 425364

Looks great! Could you please give some details on how you darkened the roots? Looks like you weathered the clothing here too? Once again, looks great.

Looks great! Could you please give some details on how you darkened the roots? Looks like you weathered the clothing here too? Once again, looks great.

I used real watered down acrylic black paint and applied it with a q-tip. then used a eyeglass screw driver and directly applied small dabs of paint to the part in the hair.

just another quick shot this morning... finally finished styling the hair made it more neutral

40653926_10212357567882711_4017564811574378496_n.jpg

just another quick shot this morning... finally finished styling the hair made it more neutral

40653926_10212357567882711_4017564811574378496_n.jpg

Looking really good! Did you color all the air, or just the partition on the top? You did that with a Q-tip and acryllic paint?

Looking really good! Did you color all the air, or just the partition on the top? You did that with a Q-tip and acryllic paint?

Thanks! I did light washes of watered down black to add some low lights in the hair so it's not sooooo bright. Yeah, I used a qtip. the reason is after you dip the Qtip in the watered down paint and touch the hair it will be sucked out of the qtip by the hair.

Thanks! I did light washes of watered down black to add some low lights in the hair so it's not sooooo bright. Yeah, I used a qtip. the reason is after you dip the Qtip in the watered down paint and touch the hair it will be sucked out of the qtip by the hair.

Thanks so much for your answer! :rock
And the dabs you applied directly on to the partition, was that watered down as well?

Back