1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th scale Black Widow collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, thanks for the info! I am going to test it on the bad head sculpt I received and
see if I can make it work for when the new one comes in next week!

I used this :
b2c2840fbe40ad9d3e0a15e6c2e88b6e.jpg

Perfect to comb and paint at the same time.

In real afternoon light
10b5959f41c547d42306c88a03e288a0.jpg

Wouldn't have thought black would work so well, but beautiful. I dunno - when I get around to picking her up I liked the cherry lips and platinum hair. Not SA, but something about the look reminds me of an old 60s spy thriller. Which has nothing to do with IW, but I've got a few BWs so she's represented on my shelf. Maybe I need 2 of these; one SA, one to put in a black trench and boots. I'd like to have a BW I could pose in deep stances.

Great pic - thanx for sharing tips.

To me, the figure is just ok. I'm thinking about acancelling this figure but I'm got only one flex payment left from sideshow (it was originally a four month plan)

For cancellation fee, does anybody know if I just lose the NRD or do I lose additional money for flex payment?

Thanks so much,

To me, the figure is just ok. I'm thinking about acancelling this figure but I'm got only one flex payment left from sideshow (it was originally a four month plan)

For cancellation fee, does anybody know if I just lose the NRD or do I lose additional money for flex payment?

Thanks so much,

You just lose the NRD and they refund your monthly payments. You can try to talk with someone “if “ there’s another figure you want and if it’s your first time canceling they might refund your NRD.

Well my Black Widow arrived today. I have to say that the hair isn't terrible. For whatever reason it doesn't look that bad in person. I think the head sculpt looks great. I know alot of people say that Civil War Widow is the best but I'm perfectly happy with this version of the character. Plus the astronomical prices Civil War Widow goes for these days makes it an easy pass.

Well my Black Widow arrived today. I have to say that the hair isn't terrible. For whatever reason it doesn't look that bad in person. I think the face sculpt looks great. I know alot of people say that Civil War Widow is the best but I'm perfectly happy with this version of the character. Plus the astronomical prices Civil War Widow goes for these days makes it an easy pass.

The is the same sculpt as the CW Widow. It is just painted differently. People like that Widow so much because it is closest to the classic comicbook look, with the long hair and all black suit. HT also finally came through with the best ScarJo sculpt to date. I like this blonde look as well and really looking forward to get it soon.

Well my Black Widow arrived today. I have to say that the hair isn't terrible. For whatever reason it doesn't look that bad in person. I think the face sculpt looks great. I know alot of people say that Civil War Widow is the best but I'm perfectly happy with this version of the character. Plus the astronomical prices Civil War Widow goes for these days makes it an easy pass.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I saw this Black Widow at my local store today, and I have to agree that figure doesn't look that bad in person. In fact, I'm starting to like it again - I guess I'm going to keep my preorder!

Just picked this up on eBay for $178 with one of those 15% off coupons. First time buying from a non American seller, but they have 12,000+ feedback so I think I'll be OK.

Sideshow allowed me to apply NRD from a preorder I cancelled to an In stock item so going with BW. One time courtesy thing. Now looking forward to receiving IW BW.

Back