1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th scale Black Widow collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hair on this figure and the feedback it got might be responsible for hot toys going with sculpted hair on captain marvel and other female figures going forward.

Just think it's HT cutting corners e.g. assume it's cheaper than rooted. luv my Roadworn Thor but his hair is articulation problem too.

Hi guys,

Just a few more shots, this time with the WS headsculpt.

Added some extras for this shoot. Girl's gotta accessorise!

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

:)

Yes - big improvement. Looks like a proper short Bob done by a stylist, rather than the "Walking Dead Garbage Lady" look they gave her in the movie!
Not sure why she needs to look like just came from the stylist when she's going to be out on the battlefield :/

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Just think it's HT cutting corners e.g. assume it's cheaper than rooted. luv my Roadworn Thor but his hair is articulation problem too.

I disagree. Every cheap female knock off figure has rooted hair instead of sculpted.

Valentine's special here. The couple that slays together, stays together.

Wow. Bucky's rifle what is that? Seein' the pair makes me smile - hopin' for a bit of that comic history in the BW movie!

I disagree. Every cheap female knock off figure has rooted hair instead of sculpted.

OK. Point taken. And HT can do great finely stranded hair when they want to. Not a fan tho esp. for a character like Nat or SW.

It’s possible. Same with Alita. She originally had rooted hair. I really want a Widow in my collection but that hair I can’t get over. Also why I’m nervous to order Gamora which I really want to get. Will wait for final pics if she ever comes out

Shes got that red short braid in Endgame, id say the chances of it being sculpted is fairly high.

Thanks Sassafras. That's a VSS Vintorez. Soviet made, came into service in the late 80's. Has an integral suppressor AND fires quiet subsonic ammo that can still penetrate body armour. It just screams Bucky. :)

I got the actual piece here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-1-6-...h=item2856d460aa:g:v-0AAOSwY~laHVVD:rk:1:pf:0

Many thanks Cornhelium:)! DOES scream Bucky - and I'm always picking up 1/6 weapons for my fav MCU character! Why not, he seems to just dump them rather than waste time reloading.:cool: The color contrast and *menace* is excellent!:clap

Your pics are *inspiration*. Really hoping for something great w. the BW movie - touching on Bucky's history w. Nat, and Hawkeye. Supposedly starts shooting in June - maybe I'll be buying another Bucky and Nat - hopefully classic versions - Nat especially looking kind of like your work.:clap

Those 2 figures are amazing!!! Would love to get My hands on that original winter solider for a decent price. Nice work

Managed to score a IW Widow for a very very good
Price that I felt comfortable paying since I’m not big on the hair but will futz with it to get the look I want. Now I just need Bucky & War Machine to complete the IW Line. Then onto EG

Last edited:
"Hello Boys..."

IMG_1401.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1369.jpg

"Allow me to introduce you to two close personal friends of mine."

IMG_1215.jpg

Last edited:
"...I call them Shock, and Awe."

IMG_0961.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1120.jpg
    IMG_1120.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:
I've had this sitting in the box unopened for 5 6 weeks now, I wanted to put her with the rest of the team but I just find it ugly and time I see someone post her.

Ha ha four months after I emailed Popcultcha that the holster was damaged they have finally responded! Something about increased orders and IT issues...

Needless to say I’ve already fixed it thanks to this wonderful forum!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha four months after I emailed Popcultcha that the holster was damaged they have finally responded! Something about increased orders and IT issues...

Needless to say I’ve already fixed it thanks to this wonderful forum!!

Yeah, I'm not upset with PC but thought my IM VI took longer than normal to come in, compared to what I had gotted used to. All that stuff about overflowing warehouses (w. Funk Pops) and the website. Think they need time to settle down, like SSC.

Yeah, I'm not upset with PC but thought my IM VI took longer than normal to come in, compared to what I had gotted used to. All that stuff about overflowing warehouses (w. Funk Pops) and the website. Think they need time to settle down, like SSC.

The world is going to drown in Pop Vinyls. They will end us all!!!!![emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The world is going to drown in Pop Vinyls. They will end us all!!!!![emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They can keep their damn pops I’ve moved on to better prices and better customer service (just not as good shipping..) and no freakin’ pops!!

Back