1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th scale Black Widow collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The IW prequel comic seems to suggest that’s the reason for the change with her and Cap.
Also, as others have mentioned, there was a blonde Black Widow so I don’t think it’s that crazy of a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that was the Yelena Belova Black Widow. She first appeared in the Marvel Knights and MAX books. I really liked the MK mini-series.

Yeah, but the thing is, she's hardly the same character we saw in Iron Man 2, or her opening sequence in Avengers now though...

And here I thought the AoU outfit was bad... :slap

To each his/her own.
The AoU suit was actually a really nice costume and worked well within the context of the movie - i.e They all were pretty much in auto pilot mode, they had no real threat and being an avenger (short of Starks understandable 'mind blown after math' post A1) was fun. Her costume epitomised (IMO) that overconfident /ostentatious mindset (if you will). But short of maybe the gauntlets, she looked great in the AoU costume.

Av2-600x800.jpg

It also worked well with the 'cyber' / AI futuristic theme of the movie.

To that end, I feel the same can and should be said for A3, where she has been off grid and has no affiliation with the Avengers and having a costume like she has been seen in makes perfect sense.

Do we know that they’re this week? Widow definitely has a finished prototype, but I don’t think we know if Cap and Thanos (more so Cap) do so I wouldn’t be surprised to see her first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, there’s no confirmation anything comes. Until hot toys announced something it’s all guess work

i wished they released a widow with the hair that scarlett is spotting holding her figure..:) either way. she can be bald n still look gorgeous.

I just ordered the Civil War version. Not very interested in her new look so far. If I end up changing my mind they’re different looking enough that I wouldn’t mind owning both.

The CW version is the definitive one, it's THE one to have if you ask me. I think the IW version is different enough, her batons can be put together to make a spear and she also has different guns or whatever those things are, bye bye baby glocks

Back